The Office was originally a successful TV series in the UK. It became a huge hit once again when it was remade in the United States. If you’re looking for trivia for The Office series, you’re in the right place. We’ve assembled a ton of facts and information about The Office so you can play your own version of The Office Trivia game anytime!
The Office: Andy
- Became the receptionist while the rest of the office was at Sabre training in Florida. He loved it.
- Andy adopted 12 dogs at the Scranton Humane Society Fundraiser to beat the senator, Robert.
- Andy is a member of singing group Here Comes Treble because he’s obsessed with a cappella vocal music.
- Andy gave Pete the Nickname “Plop”.
The Office: Angela
- When the office staff played a murder mystery game, Angela portrayed the witch doctor Voodoo Mama Juju.
- Angela dressed up in a sexy nurse costume for The Office Halloween contest.
- Michael called Angela “booster seat” when he wanted to get her to stop talking.
The Office: Bob Vance (of Vance Refrigeration)
- Bob Vance refers to the trio of Michael, Dwight, and Andy as: “that jackass, the other jackass, and that new jackass”.
- Bob once dressed as Dirty Harry for a Halloween party.
- The Office Trivia Game Ready To Roll The Office Trivia Games For Adults, Teens, Kids The Office Party Supplies And Games With Stickers (The Office Games For Adults).
- This The Office trivia card game comes with one The Office Ready to Roll Trivia Game with 150 cards, 1 die, and instructions.
- The Office trivia card deck contains over 150 questions to test your Dunder Mifflin knowledge.
- Perfect as The Office party games and The Office party supplies, The Office trivia game for adults will be a hit at your next celebration.
- Officially licensed The Office merchandise. The Office trivia game also comes with bonus coffee stickers and a leather martini bookmark!
The Office: Creed
- Creed originally thought Dunder Mifflin was a dog food company.
- Creed’s picture is hanging on the wall of Mr. Choo’s Chinese Restaurant. In the photo, he’s holding up a sign that reads “THIEF”.
- Creed stole Meredith’s painkillers from the hospital.
The Office: Darryl
- Darryl was not able to deal with how “coddled the modern anus” was.
- When Michael called him an idiot, Darryl told Michael to “start over”.
The Office: David
- David was the only other person in The Office with a World’s Best Boss mug besides Michael.
- David was the CFO and eventually the CEO of Dunder Mifflin.
The Office: Deangelo
- Dwight wanted to give Deangelo a knapsack filled with canned good, a chainsaw, gasoline, and an emergency radio in case they woke up after the apocalypse.
- Deangelo falls into a coma due to a basketball injury.
- Deangelo attacks Micheal’s cake at the going away party.
The Office: Devon
- Devon was fired in the 2nd season when Dunder Mifflin downsizing occurred. He was then rehired during the final episode of The Office series.
- Devon’s Halloween hobo outfit is later used on Toby in season 7.
- After Michael fires him, Devon smashes a pumpkin on the windshield of Michael’s car.
The Office: Dwight
- Dwight dumped a mug of hot coffee onto his lap when he was trying to prove how much foot dexterity he had.
- Dwight was secretary of the group Knights of the Night.
- Dwight has 70 cousins. One of them is Mose.
- Dwight runs a beet farm with his cousin Mose.
- When Dwight becomes manager, he fires Toby in a very insensitive way.
- At one point, Angela breaks up with Dwight because he decides to kill one of her cats.
The Office: Erin
- Erin thought that sound of Gabe speaking sounded like the squawk of an ugly pelican.
- Erin said to Andy, “Talk to me that way again and I’ll cut your face off.”
The Office: Holly
- Holly replaced Toby at Dunder Mifflin.
- Dwight convinced Holly that Kevin was mentally challenged (season 4).
- Holly does not appear at all in season 6, but is mentioned by Michael a lot.
- Michael and Holly eventually get married, move to Colorado, and start their family together.
The Office: Jim
- Andy thought it took Jim 50 minutes to style his hair.
- Dwight once hit Jim in the face with a snowball.
The Office: Kelly
- Kelly once did a plank pose on the top of Andy’s office cabinet.
- Kelly said she was “not easy to manage” when she interviewed for the manager position.
- Ryan’s social media platform called WUPHF was originally Kelly’s idea.
The Office: Kevin
- Kevin wrote “The California Raisins” when the correct answer was actually “The Grapes of Wrath” during Stonewall Alliance Trivia night.
- Kevin once got lost in Dwight’s corn maze.
- Kevin wanted to put Cheez Whiz on top of his broccoli.
- Kevin calls golf betting games Skins, Acee Deucee, Bingo Bango Bongo, Sandies, Barkies, and Wolf.
The Office: Meredith
- Meredith has two kids, Jake and Wendy.
- Meredith is an alcoholic, but insists she does not have a drinking problem.
- The first appearance of Meredith is in season 1 episode “Diversity Day”, but she doesn’t speak in the show until the next episode called “Health Care”.
- Meredith once accidentally set her hair on fire while she was belly dancing.
The Office: Michael
- Michael thought saying “euthanize this place” meant that they’d add a youthful energy to the office.
- Michael thought “not to be truffled with” was the right way to say the phrase “not to be trifled with”.
- Michael was once “stitious”, but only a little.
- One time Michael sneezed right into Pam’s tea, but told her not to worry because it was only allergies.
- Michael thanked the Scranton Strangler for taking more than one person’s breath away.
- Michael wanted everyone to be afraid of how much they love him.
- The kiss between Michael and Oscar was not in the show’s script, but improvised during the filming of the episode.
The Office: Mose
- Mose’s last name is Schrute.
- Dwight and Mose are cousins, and operate a beet farm together.
- Mose was once seen painting the walls of Dwight’s day care center in the dark while wearing a baby carrier.
Mose was in 13 episodes of The Office between 2006 and 2013. The Office character Mose first appeared in the season 3 episode called Initiation, which was the 5th episode of that season.
- Initiation – Season 3, Episode 5 (2006)
- Money – Season 4, Episode 4 (2007)
- The Deposition – Season 4, Episode 8 (2007)
- Goodbye, Toby – Season 4, Episode 14 (2008)
- The Surplus – Season 5, Episode 9 (2008)
- Koi Pond – Season 6, Episode 8 (2009)
- Counseling – Season 7, Episode 2 (2010)
- Dwight K. Schrute, (Acting) Manager – Season 7, Episode 23 (2011)
- Garden Party – Season 8, Episode 4 (2011)
- Free Family Portrait Studio – Season 8, Episode 24 (2012)
- Junior Salesman – Season 9, Episode 13 (2013)
- The Farm – Season 9, Episode 17 (2013)
- Finale – Season 9, Episode 23 (2013)
The Office: Oscar
- Oscar tried to make Michael cry during his roast.
- Oscar once told Angela that the only premature baby in the room was the one that Angela’s baby ate.
- Michael thought Oscar was the smartest employee in The Office.
The Office: Pam
- During a series of pranks, Pam once wore a fake mustache and said, “Bye Stanley, I love you.” Stanley didn’t notice, as usual.
- When the janitor went on vacation for a month, Pam created a chore wheel that had no chores on it.
- Dwight dressed up like Pam when he attacked Jim in the office by throwing snowballs.
The Office: Pete
- Pete was given nicknamed “Plop” by Andy.
- Pete is Jim’s older brother and lives in Boston.
The Office: Phyllis
- Phyllis called her bedroom her “gym”.
- Phyllis pissed Michael off when she wore a Santa suit.
- Phyllis’s Dundie award said “Bushiest Beaver”…but it should have said “Busiest Beaver”.
The Office: Ryan
- Ryan once confessed that the most frightening experience of his life was getting yelled at by Stanley.
- Dwight rewrote the Billy Joel song “We Didn’t Start the Fire” because Ryan actually started the fire.
- Ryan kept a list of every single person that wronged him.
The Office: Stanley
- Stanley wished he owned an old unused lighthouse so that he could launch it into space.
- Every year since he was 18, Stanley wanted to be on jury duty so he could sit in an air-conditioned room downtown and judge people while getting a free lunch.
- Stanley said he would rather work for an “upturned broom with a bucket for a head” than work for anyone else in the office besides himself.
The Office: Toby
- When an angry employee from the Syracuse branch confronted the Scranton office about sales commissions, Toby created the fictional salesman Lloyd Gross to get around the sales commission cap.
- Toby visited the Scranton Strangler in jail, and the Scranton Strangler strangled him.
Trivia for The Office Halloween Episodes
There were 6 total The Office Halloween episodes. The Scranton branch of Dunder Mifflin had a party planning committee that organized all their special events. Below are some The Office Halloween trivia questions for you to enjoy and debate your friends with.
- The sexy nurse costume was worn by Angela.
- Dwight got his head stuck in a pumpkin in season 9, episode 5.
- Creed, Kevin, and Dwight all dressed up as The Joker from Batman in season 5, episode 5 called “Employee Transfer”.
- Kevin dressed as Charlie Brown in season 9, episode 5 called “Here Comes Treble”.
- In “Spooked” (season 8, episode 5) Dwight dressed up as Sarah Kerrigan from the StarCraft video game.
- Also in season 8, episode 5, Ryan dressed as Jesse Pinkman from Breaking Bad.
- Jim and little Cece dressed up as Popeye and Swee’Pea in “Costume Contest” season 7, episode 6. Pam dressed to match as Olive Oyl.
- Also in season 7, episode 6 Gabe dressed as Lady Gaga while Dwight’s costume was the Scranton Strangler.
More Office Fun
- The 50 Best Office Puns for Your Coworkers
- 50 Thoughtful Birthday Wishes for Coworker
- 52 Boss’s Day Quotes, Messages, & Gifts That Are Out of The Park!