Getting together with your coworkers can be great for team-building, even if you’re just gathered at the water cooler talking to one another. By celebrating Boss’s Day, Administrative Professionals Day, or just at an office luncheon, office puns can bring everyone closer together and make the celebration more memorable.
Another reason to share office puns with one another is just to pass the time. The workdays can be long. Having a coworker or group of coworkers to tell an office pun or joke with can make the day go by quickly and make it more bearable.
To bring your office closer together than ever or just to pass the day more quickly, use one of these 50 best office puns for your coworker. We’re sure they will make them laugh!
The 50 Best Office Puns for Your Coworkers and Boss’s Day
- To whoever stole my Microsoft Office: I’m coming after you. You have my Word!
- Let’s stick to the fax.
- If being good at Microsoft Office is a thing, then I Excel at it.
- How does a computer get drunk? It takes screenshots!
- Our computers went down at work today, so I had to play Solitaire with a real deck of cards.
- Always give 100% at work. 25% on Monday, 20% on Tuesday, 30% on Wednesday, 20% on Thursday, and 5% on Friday.
- My favorite part about teamwork is that I can blame someone else.
- My boss is going to fire the employee with the worst posture. I have a hunch it might be me.
- I tried to start a hot air balloon business. It never took off.
- Why are doctors always calm? They have a lot of patients.
- I got fired for my bad communication skills. I honestly don’t know what to say about that.
- Did you know my last job was at a calendar factory? I got fired for taking a day off.
- Before this job, I was a can crusher, but it was soda pressing.
- I had to quit my job at the shoe store. It just wasn’t a good fit.
- My pool boy quit this morning. He said the job was too draining.
- I wanted to be a baker before I took this job, but I wouldn’t make enough dough.
- My favorite job I ever had was at an orange juice factory until I got fired. I just couldn’t concentrate.
- I thought about being a police officer, but I copped out.
- Why did the scarecrow get a raise? He was out standing in his field!
- I got fired from the coffee shop because I was always latte.
- They didn’t want me to work at the keyboard factory anymore because I was always taking control.
- My dentist and I got into an argument the other day because he didn’t agree with my floss-ophy.
- I didn’t enjoy working for a glue company. I just felt stuck.
- I used to work for a unicorn, but he just didn’t believe in himself.
- My last job was in the produce department at the grocery store, but I didn’t like my annual celery.
- I once worked at the unemployment office. I got fired and still had to show up the next day.
- A cartoonist was found dead in his office. The details of it are sketchy.
- I had a bad temper at my last job and was given a brochure on anger management. I lost it.
- What office appliance did the Ninja Turtles constantly fight with? The shredder.
- My coworker did a number on the office bathroom, but then I remember that I work from home, and that coworker was me.
- I went to the gym to get office supplies because that’s where I get toner.
- My memory has gotten so bad it has actually caused me to lose my job. I’m still employed, but I just can’t remember where.
- While working at the calendar factory, they told me to number my days.
- I used to be punctual, but no one was at work to appreciate it when I got there.
- Sorry I’m late to work. I like to keep my dream alive by hitting the snooze button.
- A work week is so rough that after Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF.
- I don’t work well under pressure. I don’t work well under any circumstances, really.
- I once worked for a software developer, but he went bankrupt after I used up all his cache.
- My career as an archeologist is in ruins.
- I got fired from the coffee shop because I had no filter.
- I used to be a psychic, but I got fired. I did not see that coming!
- At my last job at the rubber band factory, I had to fire one of my employees. All he said was, “Oh snap.”
- When I was younger, I wanted to be a train engineer when I grew up, but my parents said I only had a one-track mind.
- While working at the bullet factory, I was constantly afraid of being fired.
- It wasn’t until I took a job in astronomy that my entire life began to look up.
- I’ve found a job helping a one-armed typist do capital letters. It’s shift work.
- I only lasted one day at my last job because I had to press any key to start and I couldn’t find the ‘any’ key.
- I tried to be a lumberjack, but I just couldn’t hack it.
- Business was always up and down when I worked at the yo-yo factory.
- My barber is the best in the business. He knows all the short cuts.
Before you go, make sure that no one at your office would be offended by any of the office jokes you tell or funny quotes you recite. While we’ve made our list of work jokes relatively work-appropriate, you should still be mindful of those in your office who may not appreciate the type of joke you’re telling. The next time you’re with a group of coworkers or you need icebreaker jokes, use one of these 50 hilarious office puns. We’re sure they will be a hit.
Other Office, Boss, and Coworker Messages
- 35 Happy Boss Day Quotes & Messages for Your Boss
- 43 Motivational Work Hard Play Hard Quotes
- 52 Boss’s Day Quotes, Messages, & Gifts That Are Out of The Park!