One of the most endearing actions of love is going out of your way to express to the one who fills your heart how much they mean to you. And what better way than the romantic gesture that has been used for centuries of love stories? The art of writing, or in this case, paragraphs about love that you can send to your significant other.
We’ll walk you through easy-to-follow steps if you’d like to take a crack at your inner Fitzgerald and write paragraphs about love on your own. Or, you can trust our authentically written paragraphs about love that you can copy and paste and completely customize with your partner’s name. We even hand-picked some of the most romantic quotes ever that you can send to your Darling!
Let’s crank up the romance dial and get your lovey-dovey word bank out; we’ve got some paragraphs about love to write!
In this article
In this section, we’re taking a lap around the pool of love paragraphs. Don’t know how to swim around paragraphs about love quite yet? No worries! By the end of this section, you’ll be taking your floaties off and taking deep dives into the grand literary pool of love paragraphs!
Let’s go over some steps on how to write your own paragraphs about love.
How to Write Paragraphs About Love
Writing paragraphs about love can be broken done into a few very easy steps to follow.
Alas, those steps won’t work unless you’re willing to tap into your vulnerable side. When you write something, it’s not going to feel authentic to the person reading it unless you’re feeling those genuine emotions while you’re writing your paragraphs about love.
So, do keep that in mind as you’re reading these tips and inside peeks at writing paragraphs about love. It’s a romantic tool you can use for years to come!
- Be present: It’s easy to let your mind wander; we’re all guilty of it! But, when you’re writing your love paragraph, be sure you’ve set some time aside so you can be present and in the moment. It may not seem like it, but it will definitely translate into your writing!
- Write (at least) 3 sentences: Three sentences is the minimum amount to create a paragraph. But we can also use it as a formula:
- Sentence 1: Address your partner and attach a compliment to it. Your partner will feel special reading their name, or nickname, coming from you. And who doesn’t love to read a nice compliment about themselves? Ex: “My dearest [Partner’s Name], you’re the most perfect person inside and out that I will ever lay my eyes on.“
- Sentence 2: Explain how your partner makes you feel and how they’ve changed you. Expressing these feelings will fill your partner with appreciation, love, and all those warm fuzzy feelings. Your partner loves you, and so they also love hearing that their presence in your life has made a positive and loving impact. Ex: “Darling, the moment your beautiful soul strolled into my life, it was forever changed. You’ve made me everything I could ever hope to be; all the good in the world I see in your beautiful eyes every single day.”
- Sentence 3: Ending your paragraph about love for your partner should include a token of gratitude from you to them and another romantic notion of how much you love them. Endings are hard, but this one will be super sweet. Ex: “I am forever thankful for each and everything you do every day, and I’ll spend each day being grateful to have someone so amazing to love with all my heart. I love you, [Partner’s name]!”
- Bonus: If you’re feeling super romantic, add a little P.S. that you’d like to take your partner out for a date!
- Take your time: Rushing a love letter is a bit of an oxymoron; you want this love paragraph to covey all the love you feel for your wonderful partner, and all that love took time to build. So, take some time to write this love letter from your heart!
- Get inspired by your own love: That may sound a little odd, but this can truly ignite some grand flames of love for your paragraphs about love! You can become inspired by looking through your pictures and videos of each other and listening to songs that remind you of your significant other.
How Do You Express Love in a Paragraph?
Expressing love in a paragraph all comes down to the details, and those vary depending on the person, but of course. But there are some key tips that you can use and apply to your very own paragraphs about love that will help you articulate your feelings!
- Think back on your memories together: Take a trip down memory lane, reminiscing your most precious memories together. Allow those special moments to fuel the meaningful words you want to place in your paragraphs about love. Better yet, you can even choose a memory and embed it in your paragraph.
- Make a separate list of the reasons why you love them: Not only will making a list of the reasons why you love your partner spark inspiration in you for your paragraph, but you can also use some of those reasons within your paragraph! Bonus: Later on, you can send your partner that list of reasons why you love them so much!
- Be open and honest: Love boils down to vulnerability and honesty. That’s why it’s vital to be open and honest while writing your paragraph about love and in your own words. Speaking from your heart, just with your partner in mind, is the real key!
How Do You Say I Love You in a Long Paragraph?
Similar to up above, expressing your admiration for your person and saying those three magic words depends upon your relationship. But have no fear! We’ll lend you some tips on how to articulate your I Love You in long paragraphs about love.
- Express ‘I Love You’ in a form of gratitude: Backing up your statement of love with words of gratitude is a lovely place this sentimental statement in your paragraph. Ex: “Every day, I feel so thankful to love someone as incredibly rare as you.“
- Say ‘I Love You’ followed by the reasons why: Saying ‘I love you’ is always a beautiful and sweet thing to hear. But you can make that pure statement even more romantic by adding the reasons why you love your person. Ex: “I love you so much, because you’re the only person who truly understands all the pieces of me. And I love you because every piece of you is perfect to me.“
- Voice your ‘I Love You’ by expressing how much you love them: This is a poetic way to place an ‘I love you’ in your paragraphs about love. If it’s good enough for Shakespeare, it’s gotta be good enough for the rest of us! Ex: “I love you more than I ever knew I could love someone; you’ve unlocked the greatest thing I’ll ever feel, and for that I will be forever grateful.”
Paragraphs About Love Copy and Paste
If you’re looking to wow your partner with some lovely words from the heart, check out our originally made paragraphs about love copy and paste style!
Feel free to copy and paste these paragraphs about love, and as a tip, you can replace certain endearments and brackets that say [Partner’s name] with your wonderful partner’s name.
Paragraphs About Relationships
These paragraphs about relationships are for all sorts of relationships! Whether you’ve been down the path of true love for quite some time or you’re hanging out in the honeymoon phase, these paragraphs about love are for you, love birds!
- “[Partner’s name], my love, my whole heart. There’s not a day that goes by since we started talking that I don’t think about you all the time, or wish there was more time in the day. For even if I were only granted a few more minutes in my day for the rest of my life, I’d want to spend each one with you.”
- “Expressing how much I love you isn’t difficult in the slightest because loving you is the most natural and healing emotion I’ve ever experienced. No, it is finding the most precious and beautiful words to articulate what a remarkable human you are and how undeniably lucky I am every single day that I have you.”
- “I’ve never truly felt lucky in life. That is, until you and I started seeing each other. It was like inventing the word lucky itself, and your beautiful name is the definition. [Babe], my life has been nothing but grander since we’ve been together; that’s all thanks to you. I love you, [Partner’s name].”
- “I hope when you see this message that it makes you smile. And I wish I could be there to witness it; because seriously [Partner’s name] your smile is so precious. I want to give you hundreds of reasons to smile every day! The world around me is so bright when you’re there with me. Thank you for filling me with purpose and love.”
- “To the most [beautiful/handsome/good looking] life partner a person could ask for, each day I go to bed astounded that there is such a soul like yours wandering around, and that soul loves a soul like mine. I know you are very modest and might not ever see yourself the way I see you; I understand. That’s why I’ll remind you in the morning, afternoon, evening, and all the moments in between how fascinating, stunning, and wonderful you are. Love, the luckiest [fella/gal/person] in the world.”
- “My [Baby/Partner’s name], I have this overwhelming feeling right now that I just want to cuddle with you. I want to grab the biggest and comfiest blanket, wrap us up in it, and snuggle in for the night. I’ll give you Eskimo kisses, rub your head, I’ll even volunteer to go outside of the warm blanket to get you a snack. I just want to be with you, forever and ever.”
- “Hi [Darling], you know sometimes when I’m having a bad day at work, or I woke up on the grumpy side of the bed, I have a secret weapon. And I’m the only one in the world who has it! I think of you and our memories together. Picturing you happy and holding my hand, it calms me down. Because you’re the best thing in this world. You’re my safe place and my favorite place. I love you so much.”
- “Hello, most [handsome/gorgeous/irresitable] person in the WORLD! This is the luckiest person in the world, just dropping a line to remind you how incredible, funny, and special you are. You’re one busy person, always working hard, and everything you do is much appreciated, so it’s totally understandable if you forget from time to time. I shall be here to remind you in every way, shape, and form that you’re the best thing EVER! Over and out! Ppsssttt, P.S. I love you bunches!”
- “Some of my favorite moments in my entire life, so far, are when it’s just you and I, and it feels like we’re detached from the world. For that bit of time when all our focus and energy is on one another, it’s such an indescribable sensation. I love you oh so much! And I know, without a doubt, that the best moments of my life will continue to have you in them.”
- “[Baby], if life is a song, then my pitch was off key, my lyrics were missing its chorus, and the melody was missing. All until you came into my life; then, it was like a magic wand came through and turned everything around. I guess what I’m trying to say is that you’ve made my life beautiful, and everything makes perfect sense when it’s with you. I love you, for all your harmonies and notes.”
Deep Paragraphs About Love
Feel like getting into your emotions? If you and your significant other are on another level, our carefully written deep paragraphs about love will be right up your alley.
- “Hello my [Partner’s name], I’m always thinking about you, but a particular thought about you popped into my mind, and I wanted to share it with you. I sincerely don’t believe that I have loved anything or anyone with my entire heart until I fell for you. I’ve never felt anything in my life, even close to how it feels to love and care for you. My life has never felt so purposeful, every day has never felt so fulfilling, and the future has never seemed more promising, when my life became ours instead of mine.”
- “I can’t imagine the massive number of eyes I have seen in my life. In passing, past friends, so many pairs of eyes. Another thing I can never imagine is looking into a set of eyes and loving them as deeply and truly as I love you full-heartedly. I believe with everything in me that my eyes were always searching for yours. Now they may rest forever, because I have found my love.”
- “I’m so happy we are who we are at this time and that we are together. But even if we were cast into this life as particles of paint, I would wish for us to be mixed together and painted upon the same canvas so I may admire your beauty forever. If we were brought to life as foxes, I would skip and run to the ends of every forest with you, and do everything in my power to keep you safe and warm. No matter what plans the world had for us, I know in my heart that it’s always you and me.”
- “Every time I hold you or you wrap your arms around me, it feels like a perfect fit. You’re my puzzle piece that was missing, and now that you’re here, everything around me seems to be falling into place. Every decision feels right, and every memory in the making feels perfect. I can’t imagine this life without you; it would be an incomplete puzzle. I love you with every piece of me.”
- “My wonderful [Partner’s name], thank you for making me the person I am today. I know I’ve put work into myself, but I never had the motivation to do so until you. You bring out the best parts of me that I wasn’t even aware were there. The love you shower me with has been a feeling so divine I didn’t even know it existed. I will never stop being grateful for you, and I want to give you everything you’ve ever dreamed of. I love you now, tomorrow, and forever.”
Cute Love Quotes to Send Her
Remind her that she’s the only one for you by surprising her with cute love quotes to send her while she’s out of the house, at work, or even across the room. Whether you tell her you saw this quote today and it reminded you of her, or you throw in some heart emojis around the quote and send it off, her heart will feel so full that you took the time to do something so sweet!
Bonus: Social Media isn’t everything, but if you really want to make her feel loved and surprise her, make a little post! Choose one or a few of your favorite pictures together and use one of these cute love quotes as the caption.
- “I knew right away that you were it for me. There were no reservations or second thoughts. I saw you and in an instant knew in my bones, my soul had known your soul lifetimes ago.” – Beau Taplin
- “I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you.” – John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
- “My heart talks about nothing but you.” – Albert Camus
- “I love you,and I will love you until I die,and if there’s a life after that,I’ll love you then.” – Cassandra Clare, City of Glass
- “We never realize how frozen we are until someone starts to melt our ice.” – Bridgett Devoue
- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.” – Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets
- “You are my favorite feeling.” – aesteuticc
- “I am nothing special, of this I am sure. I am a common man with common thoughts and I’ve led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
- “I fell for you, and I am still falling.” – d.j
- “Falling in love is very real, but I used to shake my head when people talked about soul mates, poor deluded individuals grasping at some supernatural ideal not intended for mortals but sounded pretty in a poetry book. Then, we met, and everything changed, the cynic has become the converted, the skeptic, an ardent zealot.” – E.A. Bucchianeri, Brushstrokes of a Gadfly
- “I have late night conversations with the moon; he tells me about the sun and I tell him about you.” – s.l. gray
- “I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars.” – JmStorm
- “Darling, let me tell you a secret. In my heart, we are always kissing.” – Alexandra Vasiliu
- “You found parts of me I didn’t know existed and in you I found a love I no longer believed was real.” – Unknown
- “Because I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you.” – (cm)
- “Anywhere with you is everywhere I want to be.” – J. Iron Word
- “I just need you and some sunsets.” – Atticus
- “You are, and always have been, my dream” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
- “Darling, you are all I ever wanted love to be.” – e.s.
- “I don’t know where I’m gonna be five years from now, but I pray to God it’s somewhere with a beautiful view and beside you.” – Unknown
- “I will look at you across any room and think you are the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen for as long as I breathe.” – a.r.asher
- “When I saw you, I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew.” – William Shakespeare
- “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known – and even that is an understatement.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
- “Sitting next to you is like taking a sip of eternity, the sun, the stars, the sky, never tasted so good.” – Christy Ann Martine
- “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.” – Alfred Tennyson
- “You feel so familiar … I must have loved you in more than one lifetime.” – N.R.Hart
- “So it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me… everyday.” – Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook
- “You were always mine, I just had to find you.” – r.h. sin
- “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” – Kiersten White, The Chaos of Stars
Love Quotes to Send Him
You may not expect it, but fellas like cute surprise messages too! Go ahead and look through this list of love quotes to send him, and give him a surprise while he’s at work, at his buddy’s house, or you’re out of town.
Bonus: Write one of these quotes on a piece of paper and put it in his jacket pocket. He’ll be extra surprised then; you’ll wish you could have seen the smile plastered on his face!
- “He is more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” – Emily Bronte
- “Because at the end of the day you’re the person I want to come home to. You’re the person I want to tell how my day went. You’re the person I want to share my happiness, sadness, frustration, and success with.” – Unknown
- “I waited for you my entire life and you were worth every minute.” – Mark Anthony
- “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.” – Robert Fulghum, True Love
- “Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite.” – Unknown
- “We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.” – A.A. Milne
- “Falling for him wasn’t falling at all. It was walking into a house and suddenly knowing you’re home.” – r.i.d
- “You. It will always be you. Don’t you get that? If I had the choice between you and a million things I’ve always wanted, I would choose you every single time.” – Unknown
- “You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear.” – Oscar Wilde
- “It’s all about the one who calms the storm. It’s your dancing partner, drinking buddy, lover, adventure buddy, stare at the stars and talk about life, and best friend in one.” – Unknown
- “You have a place in my heart no one could ever have.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “Oh baby we’ve got dirty minds, wild hearts, and old souls.” -Lucia Jane
- “There is my heart, and then there is you, and I’m not sure there is a difference.” – a.r.asher
- “I’d like to laugh with you for the rest of my life.” – Unknown
- “You are my today and all of my tomorrows.” – Leo Christopher
- “My favorite place in the world is next to you.” – Unknown
- “I wish I’d done everything on Earth with you.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “I think one of my favorite feelings is laughing with someone and realizing half way through how much you enjoy them and their existence.” – Unknown
- “It was instinctive, the way I fell for you. Like an effortless intake of breath.” – Josh Walker
- “Somehow I just can’t say enough how much I appreciate you being in the world.” – Mark Anthony
- “You look at me, I look at you, and something happens. I feel like myself more than I ever have. I feel like I belong and for the first time, I am free. I love you.” – r.m. drake
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.” – Virginia Woolf
- “You are the perfect mix, of everything I have ever craved.” -j. iron word
- “And then I met you, and slowly, but all at once my whole world began to change.” – r.m. broderick
- “I saw home in your eyes, and I found love in your smile.” – Unknown
- “I have an entire forest living inside me, and you have carved your initials into every tree.” – Pavana
- “I’ve made a lot of mistakes in my life, but if every single one had to happen to make sure I was right here, right now, to meet you, then I forgive myself for them all.” – K. Towne Jr.
- “I love that you are my person and I am yours, that whatever door we come to, we will open it together.” – a.r.asher
- “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.” – Leo Christopher
- “Something tells me I’m going to love him forever.” – Unknown
Do you feel a little different? That’s a totally normal effect of becoming a paragraphs about love expert! The only thing left to do now is to send those alluring words to your significant other and match those sweet words with even sweeter actions. Cupid may be calling on you for some love advice the next thing you know!
More Paragraphs about Love and Romance
- How to Write a Love Letter: 78 Quotes, Tips, and More!
- Perfect Paragraphs For Her (60 Originals!)
- Special Paragraphs for Him (Over 50 originals!)
- 30 Heartwarming Paragraphs to Write for Best Friends