Thirty is the new 20! Some may feel sad that they had to let go of their youth as they reach 30 years old. But, do not make your loved one think that way. Celebrate this milestone birthday celebration in a memorable and fun way so they realize that age is but a number!
One’s real youthful glow is in the person’s disposition and outlook in life. These 30th birthday quotes are full of life-changing ideas and perspectives that the birthday celebrant can easily relate to. So, put the candles on the birthday cake and get ready to celebrate someone’s special day!
Quotes about 30th Birthday
- “Inside every 30 year old is an 18 year old asking what happened?” -Ann Landers
- “After 30, a body has a mind of its own.” -Bette Midler
- “Thirty was so strange for me. I’ve had to come to terms with the fact that I’m now a walking and talking adult.” -C.S. Lewis
- “Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.” -Jack Benny
- “I’m turning thirty this year. And you know the saying, a woman over thirty is more likely to get hit by a bomb than find a man.” -Fanny Fink
- “Age is a matter of feeling, not of year.” -George William Curtis
- “At 30, you finally start to catch up on those dreams you’ve been chasing for the last 10 plus years.” -Bonidette Lanz
- “Time and tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.” -Robert Frost
- “At the age of 20, we don’t care what the world thinks of us; at 30, we worry about what it is thinking of us; at 40, we discover that it wasn’t thinking of us at all.” -Unknown
- “Everything I know, I learned after I was 30.” -Georges Clemenceau
- “When you’re a teenager, all you want to do is buy beer. But once you hit 30, all you want to do is get carded.” -Carrie, Sex and the City
- “When you turn 30, a whole new thing happens: you see yourself acting like your parents.” -Blair Sabol
- “At thirteen, you were officially a teenager. At twenty-one, you were officially an adult. But at thirty, you are unofficially old!” -Unknown
- “Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest.” -Larry Lorenzoni
30th Birthday Quotes, Messages, and Wishes
- Happy 30th Birthday! People like you do not come along too often, so I never take you for granted (not even for a second.)
- Happy 30th Birthday to a dear friend who is always close to my heart. Your sense of humor and compassion make every day a thousand times brighter. Have a special day!
- Turning 30 sucks, but you certainly don’t. You’re awesome. Happy 30th Birthday!
- Your 30th birthday is a great time to look back at your life. Just remember that you’re still young and can go anywhere from here. Wishing you all the best on your birthday and in the years to come.
- Age is just a number, but 30 is a great one! Enjoy your 30th year, and happy birthday!
- This is your special day. Enjoy it! Happy 30th to a person who always puts others first. May all of your dreams come true, now and forever.
- Scientists say you feel the happiest in your 30s. Ain’t that shit bananas? Happy Birthday and best wishes! Enjoy the start of the happiest days of your life!
- I think you have really figured out this adult thing. I am so inspired by you! Happy 30th Birthday!
- Your 30s are a time to work smart, conserve your time and energy, and spend your days doing what you really love. I hope you find yourself doing exactly that, dearest friend. Happy 30th!
- Relax, your 30s are just like your 20s… except you look 10 years older and everything is a little less fun. Just kidding! I hear our 30s will be our best years yet. In case you were wondering, that’s 10,948 days since you fell out of a vagina. Happy Birthday!
- I’m shocked that it took you 30 years to be a grown-up! Happy Birthday, bro.
- I hope you know how lucky I am to have you, dear brother. Have a wonderful 30th birthday.
- Happy Birthday to my amazing sister! There are not many people who look as young and beautiful as you do in their 30s.
- I can’t believe it’s already been 30 years since you were born. I’m so proud of what you’ve achieved and honored to call you my daughter. Keep shining – Happy Birthday!
- Your growth into a beautiful woman has made me proud of you. Happy 30th Birthday to my amazing daughter!
- Have fun celebrating your 30th Birthday, son! But remember, you can’t call me an old man anymore as you’ve just hit the beginning of old age too!
- Happy 30th Birthday, son! I can’t wait to see what the next 30 years have in store for you.
- 30 years old and still gorgeous as ever. Happy Birthday to my beautiful wife!
- Happy 30th Birthday, darling husband! I couldn’t have asked for a better life partner – forever grateful for all the love and care you give me.
- The more time passes, the better you get. Happy 30th Birthday, my love!
- “I looked at 30 as a challenge; I was naïve then.” -Hannah Amgott
- “At age 30, one receives strength.” -Talmud (Pirkei Avot 5:26)
- “Dirty 30, workin’ on me.” -Drake, Diplomatic Immunity
- “From roaring twenties to dirty thirties.” -Unknown
- “Time to see what 30 is all about.” -Unknown
- “Here’s to Chapter 30.” -Unknown
- “30, and aging like fine wine.” -Unknown
- “TFW you’ve made it through your 20s.” -Unknown
- “On a scale of 1-10, feeling a solid 30.” -Unknown
Thirtieth birthday quotes in a card translate what you want to say to the celebrant. Your family or dear friend will definitely appreciate this simple yet heartwarming gesture. However, you also need to sign the 30th birthday card. Take inspiration from these signatures to see what you can use.
- A’righty thirty
- Have fun!
- Birthday cheers
- Awesome 30
- Welcome to a new decade, your 3rd decade
- Thirty and flirty!
Writing the right stuff in a 30th birthday card or letter can be challenging if you do not know what to say. You can take inspiration from these 30th birthday quotes and messages collection. Or better yet, compose your own funny 30th birthday quotes and inspirational 30th birthday wishes. When writing personalized birthday quotes, here’s one important tip: it must come from the heart.
We have other birthday quotes that you might want to check out:
- 21 Birthday Quotes by Famous People for Cards and Letters
- Greet Your Loved Ones with these 40th Birthday Quotes
- 50th Birthday Quotes and Messages to Write in a Card