A 21st birthday celebration is a big deal, and celebrating a person’s 21st birthday is a very special occasion. So, don’t forget to greet your loved ones and friends with these 21st birthday quotes, wishes, and messages. Whether you want a heartfelt greeting for a 21st birthday card or the best 21st birthday captions for social media, we got you covered with our collection of happy birthday wishes for this special day!
21st Birthday Quotes, Wishes, and Messages
- Wow, the last 21 years went by so fast. Here’s hoping the next 21 are just as incredible and that you enjoy every moment. Happy 21st birthday!
- Happy 21st birthday dear! Since turning 21 only happens once in a lifetime, we shall celebrate this day like nobody’s business. Put your party shoes on because we are going to party all night long in celebration of you!
- Happy 21st birthday to a truly wonderful person. Every day, you bring blessings, light, and happiness to those around you. May today be beautiful.
- The world is a much more beautiful place with you in it. I’m really glad you were born. Happy 21st birthday girl!
- To complete 21 years is the most meaningful of all birthdays and along with it come many more responsibilities, new dreams, and other loves. Receive my best wishes for a happy birthday.
- Happy Birthday! Your very special 21st birthday holds the key to your future! You’ve had a few years of practice now, but today truly marks the beginning of being an adult for you.
21st Birthday Quotes for a Family Member
- Congratulations to you on your birthday. Remember that it is not just another year we are celebrating. But, we are grateful for the gift that God gave our family and friends 21 years ago.
- Happy 21st birthday daughter! You are the center of my world and the light that fills up every single day. Thank you for being wonderful, beautiful you.
- I am still in awe about how quickly you turned 21 and started carrying all the responsibilities on your own. Time flies like a butterfly and gives us umpteen enchanting memories to ponder upon. Happy 21st birthday, dear son, and have fun!
- Remember, one of the advantages of being young is that you don’t let common sense get in the way of doing things everyone else knows are impossible. Happy 21st to my best friend!
- Happy 21st birthday daughter. It brings me so much joy to be wishing you a very happy 21st birthday today! I will always be proud of you and I am truly blessed to be the mother of a daughter like no other!
- Twenty-one is such a confusing age because at one moment all you’ll dream about is ruling the world with your intelligence and at another moment, you start dreaming about the love or crush of your life. I just want you to take care of yourself and live your life intelligently. Happy 21st Birthday son!
- You’ve been warned. Your life is about to pick up speed and take you on an exhilarating ride. Make sure that your seatbelt is on because it’s going to get crazy. Expect plenty of twists and turns and highs and lows. Hold on tight and don’t let go. Make sure that you also enjoy every second of the journey! Happy 21st Birthday to my little brother!
- I hope your day is incredible. Spend it with friends and family because they will always be there for you… when you’re turning 21 and when you’re turning 51. Happy Birthday sister!
- Look how far you’ve come! It feels like yesterday when you were wishing you could be free of school. I’m pretty sure you made the most of your school days. Welcome to the real world! Happy Birthday to my granddaughter!
- Daughter, today you turn 21 and I couldn’t be prouder of the wonderful woman you’ve become. Happiest 21st birthday from Dad.
- I have never been prouder of you than I am today on your 21st birthday, dear son. Wishing you a happy and heartfelt birthday with lots of love from Mom.
Funny 21st Birthday Quotes
- If you wanna nail your 21st birthday, you gotta get hammered, best friend.
- Congrats! Now, you can legally do everything you’ve been doing since 15.
- It’s my pleasure to toast you today; have a fabulous and happy birthday. Let us allow our glasses to clink as you enjoy your first legal drink!
- Yay! You can finally use your own ID! Happy 21st!
- Hope you enjoy this milestone. The next birthday you will look forward to is when you qualify for Medicare.
- I’m glad you don’t have to beg strangers to buy you beer anymore.
- Here’s to a night you’ll never remember!
- Welcome to the age when drinking becomes tedious and expensive!
- Tonight begins the first of many, many poor decisions.
- May the odds of remembering your 21st birthday be ever in your favor.
- Finally 21 – now go out there and make some regrettable decisions.
- You’ll be 30 someday!
Quotes for 21st Birthday Photos on Social Media
- “If something is important enough, even if the odds are stacked against you, you should still do it.” -Elon Musk
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” -Michael Jordan
- “Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans.” -John Lennon
- “The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything.” -Frank Sinatra
- “I’m officially 21, and ready to start the first day of the rest of my very successful life. Watch out, here I come!” -Unknown
- “I’ve waited 21 years for this moment. Somebody bring the champagne!” -Unknown
- “Finally legal. Proceed with caution!” -Unknown
- “21 in the house!” -Unknown
How to Sign a 21st Birthday Greeting Card
Using 21st birthday quotes for greeting cards makes an amazing present. Birthday cards are mementos that are kept in treasure boxes. Make your birthday card more special with these signatures:
- Beware of legalities
- You can now go to prison
- Looking forward to your bright future
- Welcome to adulthood
- Say bye to your baby fats
- Teen no more!
- Cheering you on
These 21st birthday wishes and quotes make the celebration more special and the birthday present more meaningful with funny and genuine notes. Ladies and gents entering this age are both excited and nervous. They will feel better if they know someone has their backs to support them throughout adulthood. So, do not hesitate to let them know you are there on their special day with these 21st birthday quotes!
Looking for more birthday quotes? Don’t worry, we have a lot to choose from!
- 21 Birthday Quotes by Famous People for Cards and Letters
- 30th Birthday Quotes for Family and Friends
- Greet Your Loved Ones with these 40th Birthday Quotes
- 50th Birthday Quotes and Messages to Write in a Card