Make your spooky day insta-fun with these clever and ready-to-use Halloween captions for Instagram! There are a ton of memories to be made on Halloween night, don’t spend half the time looking for the best Instagram captions when you could be using those valuable moments to make memories you’ll never forget!
This is your one-stop shop for the best Halloween captions for Instagram; put the needle on your spooky sounds record, and let’s boogie!
In this article
Cute Halloween Captions for Instagram
Everyone loves a clever caption, and these cute Halloween Captions for Instagram are the perfect combination of witty, spooky, and kooky! There’s a playful mix of Halloween classics and spooky cutesy Halloween cliches. Take a stroll through the graveyard yourself!
- Graveyards & Tarot Cards 🪦
- Halloween is the one time of year when I get my sheet together (Especially cute if you’re dressing up as a ghost!)
- Witch way to the snack table 👀
- “Here’s Johnny!” -The Shining, 1980
- I can eat as much candy as I want; it all goes through me (Clever and silly Halloween caption for Instagram if you’re dressing up as a skeleton!)
- 🧛 “To die, to be really dead, that must be glorious!” -Dracula, 1931
- Wanna hear a ghost story? 👻
- “Hi, I’m Chucky. Wanna play?” -Child’s Play, 1988
- 🤍🧡💛 (Candy corn hearts!)
- “Check it out. I’m a Frankenhomie!” -Hotel Transylvania, 2012
- Spooky season is my glow up
- 👀 “I see dead people.” -The Sixth Sense, 1999
- Dope Halloween night? Hold up, I think I have a spell for that 🧙
- Happy Spook-tober ya Ghosties
- “What’s the good of being a ghost if you can’t frighten people away?” -Beetlejuice, 1988
- Tricks & Broomsticks 🧹
- “Nothin’. Just chillin’, killin’.” -Scary Movie, 2000
- “It’s the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown!” 🎃
- 🍷 “I never drink … wine.” -Dracula, 1931
- A hockey mask, a striped sweater, and a chainsaw walk into a bar…
- “It’s Halloween; I guess everyone’s entitled to one good scare.” -Halloween, 1978
Halloween Captions for Instagram Friends
Going out or spending the night in with your besties is a recipe for an amazing evening. Look out for these totally witty and sassy Halloween captions for Instagram friends group pics that will help you wrap up your memorable night in a ghously bow!
- Camp Counselors of Camp Crystal Lake at your service
- “They did the Mash” (A delightfully fun and clever head-nod to the classic Halloween tune, Monster Mash)
- Excuse me, could you point us to Elm Street? We’re lookin’ for a guy
- The Sanderson to my sisters (Hocus Pocus fans!)
- [Number of people in your group pic] tickets to Salem, please!
- Sleepy Hollow express
- #SquadGhouls 👻
- We meet at the graveyard at 3 am; remember your snacks and chant book!
- Bow Down Witches 🧙
- “One of us! One of us!” -Freaks, 1932
- We got the Boos
- “Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn and cauldron bubble.” -Macbeth, Act IV, Scene 1
- Straight outta Transylvania
- Make sure your cauldrons are off before going out tonight! #WitchResponsibly
- “They’re here!” -Poltergeist, 1982
- Just a couple of gals/ladies/costume looking for the Winchester brothers
- Let’s howl at the moon, we’ve got Werewolves to swoon 🌕
- A [friend’s costume], [friend’s costume], and a [friend’s costume] on Halloween, what could go wrong?
- “Listen to them, the children of the night. What music they make!” -Dracula, 1931
- 🧛Vampire Bats & Black Cats 🐈⬛
Halloween Captions for Instagram Couples
Couple costumes are the cutest to spot, and now you can post your adorable pic with your boo along with the perfect Halloween captions for Instagram couples! These captions are Spook-dorable, you don’t want to miss this!
- Spooky & Kooky
- Halloween is the best when it’s witch you! 🧙
- You’re the Jack to my Sally
- Your coffin or mine? 💀
- “Don’t torture yourself, Gomez; that’s my job.” -The Addams Family, 1991
- Big pumpkin and lil pumpkin 🎃
- Let’s wear creepy masks and eat too much candy; Halloween is spook-acular with you baby!
- We’re Totally Ghoul 👻
- You’re my Pumpkin King
- I’ll hold your hand in the haunted house 🧟
- “Wouldst tho like to live deliciously?” -The Witch, 2015
- 💀 Until death do we part 💀
- Let’s dance like there’s no spirits watching
- The Alfred to my Hitchcock 📽️
- You’re the Doctor Frankenstein to my Monster, because you bring me to life
- You’re the Baba to my Dook
- The full moon has nothing on the way you drive me crazy 🌕
- “I would die for her. I would kill for her. Either way, what bliss.” -Gomez, The Addams Family, 1991
- You be my Jack I’ll be your baseball bat
- We go together like Morticia & Gomez
- Salem’s Hottest Couple
- 🖤 I won’t let you run upstairs in a horror movie, don’t worry 🖤
Creepy Halloween Captions for Instagram
Where are the horror fans at? This section is for you! Keep your imagination in check while reading through these creepy Halloween captions for Instagram, you may just get a dose of the hebegebees. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!
- “Well, Clarice, have the lambs stopped screaming?” -The silence of the Lambs, 1991
- Dead End signs & Parental Guidelines
- “Be afraid. Be very afraid.” -The Fly, 1986
- Wine & Scream Lines
- “Movies don’t create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative!” -Scream, 1996
- Don’t answer the phone tonight
- “I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.” -The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
- Hmm, must have been a wrong number
- 🤡 “We all float down here. Yes, we do!” -It, 2017
- Are you afraid of the dark?
- 🎶One, two, Freddy’s coming for you🎶
- “We all go a little mad sometimes.” -Psycho, 1960
- 🧟”When there’s no more room in Hell, the dead will walk the Earth.” -Dawn of the Dead, 1978
- “Dynasty decapitated \ You just might see a ghost tonight” -Emperor’s New Clothes, Panic! At the Disco
- Is that a wooden stake in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?
- “It puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again.” -The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
- Steven King & Ravens’ Wings
- “All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.” -The Shining, 1980
- Sorry, can’t come, I have a reservation with Jigsaw
- “What an excellent day for an exorcism.” -The Exorcist, 1973
- Bloody Mary … Bloody Mary … Bloo-
Cute Short Halloween Quotes
Simple and spooky, cutesy and kooky, these cute short Halloween quotes will pair up perfectly with your Halloween photo dumps! If you don’t have a specific theme in mind for your post, or you got a bunch of candid photos of your friends bobbing for apples and you don’t know what to caption it; these Halloween captions for Instagram are here to save the day! Or shall we say, night!
- 🎃 Mayoral Candidate for Halloween Town, [Insert Year Here]
- “‘Why are you dressed so scary?’ ‘It’s Halloween.'” -Mean Girls, 2004
- Literally dead 🧟
- “Trick or treat yo’ self” (A fun twist on a classic Parks and Rec TV show quote)
- Feelin’ Fab-boo-lous 👻
- Alexa, play Zombie by The Cranberries
- 🧟”It’s alive! It’s alive!” -Frankenstein, 1931
- Happy Fang-tastic Halloween! 🧛
- “It was the Boogeyman.” -Halloween, 1978
- Okay Google, play the Scoobydoo Theme Song
- “Finders keepers, losers weepers” -Emperor’s New Clothes, Panic! At The Disco
- “You are part of the family. My family.” -Hotel Transylvania, 2012
- If you’ve got it, haunt it
- “It’s fricken bats, I love Halloween” -Katie Ryan
- “I myself am strange and unusual.” –Beetlejuice, 1988
- “Darling, I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream.” -Taylor Swift
- I’ll take it to my grave 🪦
- “You know black, is this year’s pink!” -Wicked the Musical
- “Do you like scary movies?” -Scream, 1996
- Let’s get sPooOooOooKkkkKkYyyYyy!
- “Groovy.” -Evil Dead II, 1987
- 🎞️ Scary Movies & Cuddles 🐈⬛
- “I’m just like any modern woman.” -The Addams Family 1991
We hope you’ve enjoyed looking through these witty Halloween captions for Instagram, stay safe and get your spook on!