Is a pup enthusiast in your life having a Bday soon? Then some cute and funny Dog Birthday Sayings are right up your dog house!
We’ve all experienced getting a birthday card that has something sweet in it, but it’s a little anticlimactic. You can step up your birthday card game easily!
Set your card a part of our unique and silly dog birthday sayings! And you can even create your own DIY card to amp things up! The receiver will be pleasantly surprised and happy, and who knows, your dog birthday sayings card might even be able to avoid the trip in the bin along with the coffee grounds and empty chips bag.
We believe in you like a dog believes you really threw the ball this time, with all our pawart!
Digging some other furry puns? Take a look at our Catastic Cat Birthday Sayings!
The Best Dog Birthday Sayings for Dog Lovers
Is it your dog-obsessed friend’s birthday? Or their dogs? Regardless, these dog birthday sayings are, hands and paws down, the silliest and best. You can slip these bad boys into a heartwarming or funny card, use the dog birthday sayings as a caption on Facebook or Instagram, or even send a picture and text with the dog birthday sayings to make the birthday pal’s day!
You’re about to get a kick out of these doggone puns; you’ll be begging for more!
- “When your phone memory is full, but you’d rather delete your banking app than delete any of the 5,429 photos of your sleeping dog.” – Tanya Michelle
- You deserve to spend your birthday like a happy-go-luck dog; in a big fluffy bed, showered with love and attention, and given all the treats you want!
- “My cats inspire me daily. They inspire me to get a dog!” – Greg Curtis
- Birthdays are all about being happy with yourself and your surroundings, so unleash your inner dog and let’s get wild!
- “It’s just a dog’; first of all, that’s my child.” – Unknown
- The other day I was curious about the definition of Perfection, and you’ll never believe it- you and your dog were mentioned! Let’s celebrate you, perfect birthday Queen!
- “I look at the dog hair on the floor, then at the dog and wonder, how are you not bald?” – Unknown
- Wouldn’t it be nice if every day was like the day of a dog? Lounging, going for walks, getting all the pets. Well, today is your special day, and you can spend it like a dog if you’d like. I’ll even give you a little scratch behind your ear!
- “It’s not dog hair, it’s canine confetti.” – Anonymous
- Two things in this world deserve nothing but the purest love, attention, and joy. That’s every dog that’s ever existed and you. Happy birthday!!!
- “Being a pet owner is like being a sugar daddy. You waste all of your money on keeping them happy, and the only thing they do is look cute and give you attention sometimes.” – Unknown
- Few creatures in this world bring such a wholesome smile to my face, and there’s a tie for first. Dogs (obviously), and YOU! And that’s saying a lot; you know how much we both love our doggos.
- “Is it normal to like dogs more than humans?.. Asking for a friend.” – Anonymous
- A tail-wagging happy birthday to the best dog mom I know!
- “She believed she could, but the dog was sitting on her lap, so she didn’t.” – Unknown
- Just like a happy dog can change a life, you’ve changed mine from the first time we hung out. Happy Birthday, I’m so happy to have you in my life!
Funniest Dog Puns for Birthdays
It’s really not a bday without some laughs, and these dog birthday sayings/puns are the perfect laughter fuel. Seriously, if you’re looking for some goofy dog birthday sayings that’ll crack a smile and a giggle, look no fur-ther!
Take these dog birthday sayings/puns and use them as captions, a little extra pizzazz on a birthday card, or squeeze it out in icing for a barkin’ sheet cake!
- Yippy Bark Day to you, Yippy Bark Day to you!
- I brought the pup-peroni pizza, who’s got the lickquor
- Let’s blow the woof off this pawty!
- You are fur-sure one of the most rebarkable people I’ve ever met, Happy Birthday
- Time to throw the ultimutt birthday party for the most pawesome person ever
- P’aww let’s be best friends fur-ever, Happy BDay!
- A big yippy Birthday to the adogable birthday girl/boy!
- Happy Bow-wow Day to my best furend!
- I hope you have a pawsitively pawesome birthday, you deserve it
- You’re the pupkin spice to my labtte
- Bring the good treats and let’s get this barkday waggin’
- What a wonder-fur day to celebrate a pawtastic person like you!
- Better call into the pawffice tomorrow, after tonight you might be feeling ruff
- Happy Birthday, I love you furry much!
How to Sign a Dog Birthday Card?
Now that you have some dog birthday sayings in mind, how are you supposed to sign a dog birthday card? You can’t come in hot with hilarious dog birthday sayings and not finish strong. Here are some clever, silly, and lovely ways you can sign a dog birthday card.
- With paws wide open,
- Furever yours,
- With all my furry heart,
- Sending pawsitive vibes,
- With wagging tails,
- Wishing you a yippy day,
- All my love and dogattude,
- Your fluffy furiend,
- Best woofshes,
- From the life of the pawty,
Best Quotes for Dog Birthday Sayings
Being funny and silly with dog birthday sayings is a tail-waggin’ time, but sometimes it’s nice to tug at the heartstrings and write something sweet in a card for dog birthday sayings. We’ve rallied up some of the ultimutt best quotes for dog birthday sayings for those heart-to-heart special celebration moments.
If you want the best of both worlds, put one of our funny dog birthday sayings on the front envelope of the card to build up some laughter and happiness, and then place one of the quotes below inside the card to bring on those sentimental vibes.
- “The bond with a dog is as lasting as the ties of this earth can ever be.” – Konrad Lorenz
- “My little dog – a heartbeat at my feet.” – Edith Wharton
- “It’s funny how dogs and cats know the inside of folks better than other folks do, isn’t it?” – Eleanor H. Porter
- “The little moments you have with your dog means the world.” – Sara Tvilling
- “A dog is love’s purest shadow.” – Angie Weiland-Crosby
- “There is no greater earthly privilege than to have been loved by a dog.” – Unknown
- “How beautiful is it to find someone who asks for nothing but your company.” – Brigitte Nicole
- “Your dog thinks every day of his life is the best day ever. It wouldn’t hurt to live with that mentality.” – Anonymous
- “Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them, filling an emptiness we don’t even know we have.” – Thom Jones
- “Do you know why God didn’t allow our pets to speak? To teach us that love and loyalty are demonstrated by actions and not words.” – Unknown
- “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.” – M.K. Clinton
- “No one can fully understand the meaning of love unless he’s owned a dog.” – Gene Hill
- “The best therapist has fur and four legs.” – Unknown
- “Dogs never lie about love.” – Jeffery Masson
- “Why do we love our pets so much? Because they are living proof that good still exists in this world.” – Anonymous
- “Happiness is a warm puppy.” – Charles M. Schulz
- “Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.” – Christopher Hitchens
- “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don’t know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring–it was peace.” – Milan Kundera
- “A dog is one of the few things in life, that is exactly what it seems.” – Unknown
- “It was Toto that made Dorothy laugh, and saved her from growing as gray as her other surroundings. Toto was not gray; he was a little black dog, with long silky hair and small black eyes that twinkled merrily on either side of his funny, wee nose. Toto played all day long, and Dorothy played with him, and loved him dearly.” – L. Frank Baum
- “And when you needed a hand, you found a paw.” – Unknown
- “I’m more of a dog person. But I admire cats and their ability to take so much while giving so little.” – Jeri Smith-Ready
- “I’m an introvert… I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky.” – Audrey Hepburn
- “I heard somebody define heaven once,” she said, looking at Pearl, “as a place where, when you get there, all the dogs you ever loved run to greet you.” – Robert B. Parker
- “Dogs and angels are not very far apart.” – Charles Bukowski
- “Sometimes I think I like dogs more than I like humans. The only time a dog has ever betrayed me… was by dying.” – José N. Harris
- “Dogs know we need to give affection as much as they need to receive it. They were the first therapists; they’ve been in practice for thousands of years.” – Dean Koontz
- “No matter what life throws at you, at the end of the day, your dog still loves you.” – Anonymous
- “The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.” – Johnny Depp
- “Sit with animals quietly, and they will show you their hearts. Sit with them kindly, and they will help you locate yours.” – Ramblings of the Claury
- “Happiness starts with a wet nose and ends with a tail.” – Unknown
- “There is nothing truer in this world than the love of the dog.” – Mira Grant
How about them dog treats; those were some howlin’ dog birthday sayings and puns, huh? Your dog lover birthday haver is going to be head over tail for these funny, unique, and pawesome dog birthday sayings. We wish you nothing but happy days and wagging tails for you and your furfriends!
Is your birthday pal not a dog person? Try out these 87 Pun-fect Birthday Puns!