Patriotism is best felt in our hearts. While our troops fought valiantly throughout history with swords and guns for American freedom, there is nothing more peaceful than kind words shared in honor of this holiday.
Independence Day sayings convey the true meaning of patriotism. To express your patriotism and pride, use one of these July 4th quotes when sending notes to those with who you want to honor and celebrate the day.
Patriotic Words for Independence Day
- The 4th of July marks our freedom, and I hope you can enjoy it to the fullest!
- Be merry, be glad, be happy! After all, we are one free country.
- Sharing a free country with you makes life worthwhile.
- Patriotic words for Independence Day keep the spirit of the country alive. Love the country as much as you love yourself. Happy 4th of July!
- Cheers to the freedom our ancestors worked and fought so hard for. Happy Independence Day!
- May this day remind you of the hardships and patriotism of those who fought for our country’s freedom. Let’s honor them this day.
- Because of people like you, we can celebrate our freedom. Thank you for working so hard to protect our country with your life.
- Hoping that you and your family are enjoying freedom by celebrating the 4th of July in good spirits.
- America wouldn’t be America without a patriotic citizen like you! Be proud of your heritage, be proud of who you are. Happy 4th of July!
- The 4th of July is not only about freedom, but also about how our country has become united in fighting for what we believe in. May you enjoy the freedom bestowed upon us the right way!
- The spirit and faith of the American people are what keep this country alive. Happy Independence Day.
- The language of freedom also comes with great responsibility. Enjoy your freedom responsibly not only this 4th of July but for the many days ahead.
- Let’s celebrate the 4th of July with big hearts filled with bliss for the freedom we have received.
- Whether you are a Republican or a Democrat, we all unite together as we celebrate our country’s Independence Day. Happy 4th of July to you, my friend!
- America is a country full of hopes and dreams. Thanks to the hard work and patriotism of our unsung heroes, we all experience the freedom to achieve great things!
- Our country may be divided with different views and opinions, but one thing is for sure. We are all Americans who should all celebrate this wonderful and amazing day together! Happy Independence Day!
- Let’s be proud of America. Let’s be proud of our freedom. Let’s be proud that we are who we are! Happy 4th of July!
- Celebrate Independence Day with peace and love for everyone. Cheers!
- What makes America the best is how we welcome our differences of various races, religions, and cultures to achieve a common goal of unity, peace, and love throughout.
- America’s path was a bumpy, rocky, and muddy one. But what makes us great is how we all strive to walk down the road together to protect our country the best way we can. Take pride in your hard work. Happy Independence Day.
- America won’t be America without you. Happy 4th of July!
- I hope and pray that you can enjoy the liberty that we have had for a long time to come. Be safe and enjoy the celebrations this 4th of July.
- The liberty that we enjoy today comes from great sacrifices from the past. May present and future generations hold the true value of independence in their hearts.
- Embody the values of responsible freedom. Happy Independence Day.
- True freedom does not come without a cost. Remember the lives lost of brave heroes who died and sacrificed for the country we now know today. Remember the cost of your freedom. Remember what it takes to make America great again. Happy 4th of July.
- Many people take liberty for granted, but I hope you give more importance to the freedom that you enjoy today because many died and sacrificed for it.
- If there’s one day in the year that I will pick, it’s the 4th of July. This is the day we received our independence and the day our nation rejoiced. Happy Independence Day!
- Feel the air that you breathe and be thankful for the freedom it brings.
- Let freedom bring the peace and harmony that we all deserve. Happy Independence Day!
- Have a blast this 4th of July. After all, we should celebrate the day we became independent!
- Skip other holidays you want, but never skip the 4th of July.
- May the 4th of July be a symbol of liberty, prosperity, and unity for our nation and all its citizens.
- On this day of Independence, may we be reminded that we have a responsibility to protect our nation and lead it to a path of prosperity and glory.
- Today, reflect on what independence means to you. Happy 4th of July.
- Let us promise to preserve America’s rich culture and heritage so that our forefathers and the freedom fighters before us can be proud of this new generation.
- Wishing you a happy Independence Day. Celebrate a prosperous nation to your heart’s content.
- For as long as we live, let us vow to make this country a better place for our generation and the generations to come. That is what our freedom fighters fought so hard to achieve. Let us not disappoint them.
- Giving back to the country is the best 4th of July present we can give in honor of those people who sacrificed their lives for us to enjoy the liberty we have now. Happy 4th of July.
- The stories of courage of people who worked so hard for us to get our independence should inspire us to be better individuals and citizens of America. Be proud of this nation. Be proud of America. Happy Independence Day.
- Freedom is the best present we received from our forefathers. Let us honor them this day and give them the thousands of salutes that they deserve.
- May the good Lord bless you with harmony and reconciliation as we celebrate our country’s Independence Day.
- No matter how hard the war fought, the unity and togetherness of everyone in this country proved to be stronger than any enemy. Long live America!
- The gift of freedom made our country the best version of itself! Let’s all thank our freedom fighters for such honor and peace!
- Champagne to celebrate how blessed we are that we live in a free country! Happy 4th of July!
- The independence that we now treasure means that we all have the responsibility to protect America’s freedom at all costs. Happy Independence Day!
How Should I Sign Independence Day Sayings from a Card?
Writing your own July 4th quotes requires patriotism and genuine affection for the country. But when writing Independence Day sayings, the signature for the card also matters. The patriotic words for Independence Day that you use are enhanced by a good closing.
Here are some amazing words to end any Independence Day sayings in a card or letter:
- A proud American as you are
- For freedom
- Cheers to our liberty
- In peace and harmony
- Peace, love, and happiness
- Wishing you well
- Let’s salute the nation
- God bless our country
- In prosperity and peace
- Peace be with you
- Including you in my prayers
Independence Day Sayings and More
Celebrating America’s Independence Day is important for all of us. We remember the struggles of our freedom fighters and the unity between all Americans back then. Independence Day sayings in a card or letter will help everyone value and commemorate the importance of this day. You can also share Independence Day sayings through social media, such as Instagram and Facebook, by creating templates!
Done checking our 4th of July quotes? Check other heartfelt and funny quotes here:
- 25 Thoughtful Christmas Card Messages and Sayings
- 25 Hilarious Birthday Puns to Write in a Card
- How to Say I’m Sorry in a Card or Letter of Apology 20 Different Ways
- 21 Awesome Thank You Card Sayings for Cards and Letters
- 21 Birthday Quotes by Famous People for Cards and Letters