In this article:
When it comes to love letters and Valentine’s Day cards, writing those heartfelt messages are an incredibly personal exercise. In this article, you’ll find many love and Valentine’s Day writing prompts to help you start that loving message for your special someone.
Combine these messages of love and compassion to write your own best love letter to that special someone in your life.
Valentine’s Day Card Messages
- In the vast sea of people in this world, my heart was always searching for you.
- If someone asked me to describe you in only two words I’d say, “Absolutely Incredible”.
- Do you know how much my heart races every time I think of you?
- There have been times when I’ve thought it’s not possible to love you even more than I already do, then you go and prove me wrong.
- I am so absolutely, incredibly, overwhelmingly, undoubtedly, completely in love with you.
- My eight-word love story, “life without you is no life at all”.
- You’ve always been by Valentine. Always.
- I seriously can’t stop thinking about you.
- I love the way you love me.
- Your love alone helps me be a better man/woman.
- If there was only one choice I had to make in this world, and that choice was between you and a million dollars, I’d choose you every single time without hesitation.
- It’s not about the things we have, it’s about the time we share together.
- Never forget that I love you for exactly who you are today, tomorrow, and for the rest of our lives.
- With you…that’s the only place I want to be.
- I woke up smiling again this morning, just from thinking about you.
- I’m so lucky to have you in my life. You’ve made everything so much better.
- You are, without a doubt, the most incredibly gorgeous man/woman on the planet.
- You take my breath away, baby…Every. Single. Day.
- I’m picturing your beautiful face right now, and dreaming of the next time I’m lucky enough to see you again.
- You are a part of me. The absolutely best part of me.
- You have captivated my heart, from the very first moment we met.
- You have captured the whole of my heart.
- You are my lover, my companion, my confidant, and my best friend.
- I don’t know why you picked me over all the others who would love to be with you…but I’m so thankful every day that you did.
- You are the most beautiful man/woman in the world…inside and out.
- I’m falling for you so hard I can barely catch my breath. It’s scary and it’s wonderful…I love it!
- I didn’t start living, really and truly living, until you came into my life.
- Everything I have is yours. My whole heart belongs to you.
- You make me laugh. You make me smile. You make my whole life seem worthwhile.
- You make me so incredibly happy. I think it’s your superpower.
- You are so good to me. I could spend forever in your arms.
- You thrill me. It’s as simple as that.
- You’re the best thing that ever happened to me…there’s nothing else that even comes close. Thank you for changing my life for the better.
- I’m the luckiest guy/girl in the world to get to fall asleep in your arms every night, and wake up to your beautiful face every morning.
- Every day I wake up and can’t believe you’re mine and I’m yours. If this is a dream, I hope I sleep forever.
- I love you bunches and bunches and bunches and bunches and…well, you get the picture. It’s a lot of bunches.
- This world is so chaotic and crazy. You are my peace, my anchor, my rock.
- Your love is like a drug, and I’m addicted to every single thing about you.
- You are the answer to every question my heart could ever ask.
- Loving you isn’t an option, it’s the absolute truth of my life.
- Life is complicated, but it’s so much simpler with you in it.
- I am the happiest man/woman alive knowing that there’s an “us”.
- No matter where I am, no matter what I do, I am yours.
- You are my one, my only, my everything.
- Baby, sugar, sweetheart, honey…there are so many things I could call you but I’m just happy I get to call you “mine”.
- You are on my mind all day, all night, and I’m so thankful you’re in my life.
- Always know how much I appreciate you, respect you, and long to be in your arms.
- I see all those little things you do, and I appreciate them more than you will ever know.
- The single greatest thing in this world for me is us.
- I absolutely love being in love with you.
How should I sign a Valentine’s Day Card or love letter?
Now that you’ve written the perfect card for Valentine’s Day, or the most loving love letter ever to be written by a lover, it’s time to cap off that epic poem of passion with a fitting signature line. Here are some ideas for ways to sign your love letter to help you get started.
- Loving you always,
- With love, with passion, with everything that I am,
- Affectionately yours,
- I can’t wait to see you again!
- Yours and yours alone,
- With all my love,
- Yep, still thinking of you,
- Yours now, yours always,
- Truly, madly, deeply,
- Until I’m fortunate enough to be in your arms again,
- Forever and always,
There are so many approaches to writing the perfect Valentine’s Day card or love letter. In the end, it’s a deeply personal expression of your love for your special someone. We hope these writing prompts have helped you craft a great love letter, and if you’re looking for something unique and personal to add to your Valentine’s Day card, download these free printable love & Valentine’s coloring pages to include with your loving message.