The New Year brings new beginnings with the hope of a better year ahead. Wishing someone a lovely start to their year is a common New Year’s card saying, and sending someone a letter filled with sincerity and genuine acts of thoughtfulness is a great way to kick things off.
But sometimes, it’s hard to put into words what we want to say. Fret not! Here are some New Years card sayings to help you find the words in your heart.
New Year’s Card Sayings
- The start of the year must always begin with a smile, and I hope this simple New Year message paints that smile on your face.
- Forget the pains and aches of the past year. Begin the New Year with a peaceful heart and a stress-free mind.
- May the joys and blessings of the New Year warm your heart. Sending all the love to you this coming New Year.
- Nothing beats celebrating the New Year with a toast of champagne! So, pour some in a glass, and cheers to a healthy and prosperous year ahead.
- I’m thinking of this wonderful soul from across the miles… wanting to let her know that she is remembered today and every day. Happy New Year!
- Stuff your tummy with good food and a good drink. After all, we only celebrate the New Year once every year!
- Enjoy the fireworks, enjoy the company, and enjoy the good food. Start the New Year with a BANG!
- Sending you the warmest hugs and lovely kisses from across the miles this coming New Year.
- I look up at the bright stars as they sparkle and twinkle, then I think of the superstar that you are! I hope you continue to shine and make the world brighter this New Year too.
- Wishing you good health and good fortune not only for the coming New Year but the many years ahead! Have a prosperous New Year.
- Another year has ended, but I’m still thankful that I have you by my side. I hope that we’ll forever be a part of each other’s lives in the many New Years ahead.
- There is nothing better than having someone to celebrate the New Year with. I am thankful I am celebrating it with you! Happy New Year wishes!
- Celebrate the New Year with a happy heart. Wishing your family a prosperous New Year and blessings in abundance.
- It takes a while to know the importance of the people in our lives. But, I want to let you know that I know how important you are. Thanks for being a wonderful friend for the past years. I hope that the New Year will keep our friendship stronger and longer.
- Health is wealth, so they say. Sending you and your family genuine wishes of good health and well-being for this New Year.
- May God’s grace be with you as you celebrate the New Year with your family. Praying for a multitude of blessings coming your way.
- Let your path be guided in light and love as the joyous New Year begins. Cheers to a successful and bright future ahead.
- A New Year means new resolutions. But we can’t fool ourselves, can we? I know I can’t keep a resolution, but I’ll keep you and our friendship for this New Year and a lifetime. Happy New Year, my friend!
- You did a good job this year… I hope it continues in the New Year too! All the best and cheers this simple card may bring.
- I wish you nothing but the best this New Year.
- Oops! Another year has ended… but I know we all have annoying habits that will continue till this New Year. Don’t worry, I have all the patience in the world for you! Let’s welcome this New Year with a smile.
- Live the life that you want this New Year. Start checking off items on your bucket list!
- Let love reside in your heart this New Year and you will see many wonders ahead of you.
- Here’s to warm wishes and blessings for you and your family this New Year.
- Any New Year’s sayings from me? Nah, just want to drop this letter off with a quick HAPPY NEW YEAR.
- May this New Year give you many more memories to cherish, dreams to accomplish, and success in whatever that you do. Happy New Year!
- Bid farewell to the old and welcome the new! Wish for good health and good fortune too!
- This New Year, I hope that you will find happiness and bliss in whatever you do.
- See the bright future with your eyes! Because this New Year will be a good one for you… Don’t ask me why I know, I just do!
- Keep smiling in the New Year because your smile makes everything bright.
- May this New Year open up more exciting adventures and wonderful moments for you and your family.
- Knock, knock! Just dropping by to say have a superb New Year celebration and joy in the upcoming year!
- The journey of the New Year is something we don’t know ahead of time. But I hope that yours will be full of wonderful escapades and maybe even a new adventure.
- I pray that this New Year will be a blessed one for you and your family. Have a prosperous one!
- They say people come and go, but you didn’t! I hope this year we’ll stay together too! Happy New Year to you.
- Let’s greet the year with joyful hearts. Let’s greet the year with unfailing hope. Let’s greet the year with blissful smiles. Happy New Year.
- Sending you and your family my warmest regards this festive season. May this New Year bring you the best of health.
- Though this year is ending, I pray and hope that our friendship will move on to the next year and the years to come. Cheers to us, my dear and amazing friend.
- Stay amazing, stay awesome, stay cool! Have a Happy New Year.
- Will you renew that gym membership? Nah, don’t bother. You didn’t last a month last year anyway. But cheers to whatever resolutions (I doubt you’ll ever keep them) you may have this year. Happy New Year!
- If you have new goals for this year, I hope you achieve them. If you want to travel this year, I pray you can do so safely. If you need a breather this year, I hope you can get it. Sending you the best wishes for this coming New Year.
- Just because I’m miles away does not mean I can’t be with you in mind and spirit for the entire year! This card is just one of the many to let you know I’ll be bugging you all year round from across the miles. Happy New Year.
- New Year’s resolutions are not my cup of tea. But if there’s one thing I do all year-round, it’s thinking of you non-stop. Happy New Year to my dearest.
- Celebrate the New Year with gladness. Forget the pains and aches of the past year. Let’s start again and hope for a brighter future. Wishing you and your family love, happiness, and good health for this New Year.
How should I sign New Year’s greeting cards?
New Year’s sayings may feel cliché, but that doesn’t mean you cannot make them unique. Signing your name to your New Year’s greeting card should be done with something special.
But how can you do it without being boring and drab? Here are some great ways for you to send any New Year’s card sayings with the flair of magic and a bit of festivity:
- To the New Year ahead
- With love and affection
- Warmest hugs from across the miles
- Stay warm
- To new beginnings
- Here’s to a New Year full of love and blessings
- Wishing you nothing but the best
- Cheers to a glass of champagne
- To a brighter future ahead
Make Amends for New Years Resolution
Nothing beats starting a New Year with a peaceful heart. Writing New Year’s card sayings keeps you closer to the important people in your life.
If you want to make amends with someone you have wronged for the past year, you can check some of our apology messages. New Year’s card sayings are meant to bring hope for a better year ahead. So, start the year by ending long-standing rifts and making amends.