Your girlfriend’s birthday is a BIG DEAL, we all know this, so that’s why it’s vital that you give her the perfect birthday paragraphs for girlfriend she could ever ask for!
Of course you want to deliver on those wonderful words, but the problem is … well … it’s hard to come up with the best birthday paragraphs for girlfriend, I mean, where does one even begin? She always blows it out of the park for your birthday paragraphs, so you want to show her how incredible she is too.
Not only are we providing original, heartfelt, and amazing birthday paragraphs for girlfriend that you can put in a birthday card for her or send to her, but we’ll also run you through how you can write your own birthday paragraphs for girlfriend so you can make it the perfect day.
Time to celebrate!
How Do You Wish Your Girlfriend Happy Birthday
Let’s start with the basics of birthday paragraphs for girlfriend in understanding how to wish your girlfriend happy birthday.
It might seem pretty obvious, but there are some big key things and moments you don’t want to leave out on her birthday. Read through our key list of things on how to wish your girlfriend a happy birthday to ensure you give her the best birthday yet! Then, we’ll start getting into the birthday paragraphs for girlfriend fun, don’t worry!
- Make her a card: You can buy a card from the store, but how big of an ‘AWW‘ can you imagine hearing from her when she sees that you took the time to make her a birthday card? Even if you don’t think you have a creative side, this extremely easy DIY card can be done by anyone! And it’ll show her that you’re going the extra mile for her because you think the world of her. Want to know how to write birthday paragraphs for girlfriend? Don’t miss the section below!
- Plan Plan Plan: This needs to be done at least a week in advance, but we’d recommend a month. Check in with her and make sure she doesn’t already have plans, and if so, work around them. If she doesn’t, plan some things to do together or for her to do with her friends! Think of her favorite things and how you can incorporate them into her special day. It’s a huge relief when someone plans for you, and this is a big love language you don’t want to miss in showing off to her! Whether you keep it a surprise or not totally depends on the person, so keep that in mind.
- Remind her why you love her: Valentine’s Day is a lovely time to tell someone why you love them, and really every day should be like that, but her birthday is another important time to remind her why you love her so much. You can verbally tell her little things throughout the day, write them up and read off a paper like a romantic declaration, or go the old-fashioned way and write her a love letter!
- Active listening year-round: This is a game-changer tip, but you do need to implement it sooner rather than later. Keep a memo pad in your phone and a list of things she’s mentioned she either A) really likes and wishes she could have or B) needs but doesn’t want to buy for herself. Not only will she be surprised and say, “How did you know I wanted this?!” but she’ll also be super touched that you truly listen to her and her wishes.
- Compliment her: This tip goes along with reminding her why you love her and taking the time to write birthday paragraphs for girlfriend, but it’s also vital to compliment her throughout the day to really make her feel a boost of confidence, support, and love. Who doesn’t want to feel like they’re glowing on their birthday? Let the compliments rain down like candy at a parade: sweet and always welcomed!
- Keep the birthday hype up: Last but definitely not least keep that birthday hype up ALL DAY! Even when it’s early in the morning or later at night, it’s still her birthday and she wants to feel important and special throughout the entire day. Keep saying things like, “Woohoo, it’s my girlfriend’s birthday!” and fun things to keep the birthday vibe going.
Now that you’ve got a better grasp on how to celebrate your GF’s special day, let’s take a look at how you can write your very own birthday paragraphs for girlfriend that she’ll adore.
How to Write Birthday Paragraphs for Girlfriend
Let’s learn how you can write your very own birthday paragraphs for girlfriend that she’ll love and want to keep in her heart for a long time. Until you write the next one, that is!
These tips are fairly broad so they can fit your specific relationship, and we hope they help you in writing some romantic and sweet birthday paragraphs for girlfriend. If you’d like some more tips, check out our How to Write a Love Letter: 78 Quotes, Tips, and More!
- Use her name often: Reading/hearing your name come off the lips (or in this case the penmanship) of the one you love is an outstanding feeling you just want to embrace and hold onto. Plus, using their name several times throughout your birthday paragraphs for girlfriend will show that you deeply think of her and hold a special place in your heart for her.
- Incorporate specific reasons why you love her & your relationship: We guarantee that your lovely partner loves romantic details, so get specific with her! Tell her exactly why you love her and your relationship. Even if you think it’s obvious or corny, she’ll love to hear those specifics from your heart. And it will make one super romantic and precious birthday paragraphs for girlfriend!
- Thank her: It’s easy for us to forget to thank those closest in our lives; we’re all human, and we’ve all been there. But the last thing your partner wants to feel is taken for granted. So take the extra time to tell them, in detail, why you’re thankful to have them as your partner and in your life.
- Throw in a treasured memory/inside joke: Make your birthday paragraphs for girlfriend absolutely perfect by adding some treasured memories or inside jokes. It’s the best element you can have! You can easily add these elements in with transitions like, “I’ll never forget when” or “One of my favorite memories of us is“. Trust us; they’ll LOVE it.
- Pour your heart out & be yourself: And the ultimate tip we can give you to deliver and write the very best birthday paragraphs for girlfriend is to simply be yourself because that’s who she fell in love with, so why wouldn’t she want to hear straight from your heart? It may be a challenge to apply this, and we understand that try a few vulnerable exercises first. Make a list of the things you love about your girlfriend, cover your eyes, and speak out loud about how much you love her, and after trying these things out then, you can try your hand at writing some romantic and lovely birthday paragraphs for girlfriend she’ll be obsessed with.
Hang onto your party hats, birthday paragraphs for girlfriend here we come!
Happy Birthday Paragraphs for Girlfriend in a Card
Now let’s get to it; these originally crafted and well-thought-out birthday paragraphs for girlfriend are the real romantic deal here. We’ve even made it customizable! You’ll notice that there are brackets like [INSERT GF NAME], so you can make these birthday paragraphs for girlfriend tailored for her!
Really kick up your partner game by making her a homemade card instead of purchasing one; you can’t go wrong with adding that extra boost to your birthday paragraphs for girlfriend.
- My dearest [INSERT GF NAME] on her [AGE] birthday, Happy Birthday sweetheart! You make my world spin, you’re the one who makes me feel like I can do anything, and you’ve brought so much joy to my life that I can’t even begin to explain the gratitude that I carry in my heart. And that huge gratitude pocket has your name written all over it. [INSERT GF NAME] thank you for being the best girlfriend, and I want to be the absolute best partner for you always because that’s what you deserve through and through. I love you more than the stars in the sky love to be pointed at, and more than coffee lovers need their lattes. Happy Birthday!!!
- It’s my darling [INSERT GF NAME] birthday! Huzzah! What a beautiful day to celebrate the most beautiful person this planet has ever SEEN! And holy crap, she’s dating ME?! So, just to recap, you carry the title of most gorgeous soul EVER, and I carry the luckiest person EVER title. We make one heck of a match, and I’ll never take that or you for granted. I love you baby, let’s celebrate YOU!
- Happy Birthday to the most beautiful girl in the history of beauty, both on the gorgeous outside and incredible inside. This of course is a Happy Birthday for you my [INSERT GF NAME]! You are, without a doubt in my mind, the best thing that has ever happened to me, and the greatest person I have ever met. You have such a way of making everyone around you feel safe, loved, and happy, and I want to make you feel all those things and more every single day. You deserve every wish you’ve ever wished for, and although you can’t tell me what it is (because then it might not come true!) I will do my very best every day and every year to make them all come true. I love every detail that makes you the perfect person you are; Happy Birthday, [INSERT GF NAME]!
- Cheers to the marvelous woman who makes my heart beat, paints the world with fascination and vivid colors, and makes me the happiest person ever. Happy Birthday [INSERT GF NAME]!!! You are by far the best surprise of my life, and I would want nothing more than to keep surprising you, making you feel absolutely beautiful and special, and keeping you safe, taken care of, and loved. You fill my life with so much purpose and happiness, and for that, I will be eternally grateful. I love you, [INSERT GF NAME]!
- My beyond beautiful-for-words girlfriend is turning [AGE], but truthfully you defy the laws of everything every damn day because your timelessness and grace are just out of this world. [INSERT GF NAME], thank you for being the best girlfriend I could have ever imagined and for making my life so much better than when you entered it. Today is all about celebrating the wonderful person you are, and I vow to celebrate you every day after that as well. I love you so much; happy birthday babe!
- A huge and lovely Happy Birthday to the gal who makes me fall for her every time I see her, more and more than the last. My sweet [INSERT GF NAME] I don’t know what I was doing with my life before I met you; truly, I don’t. Living life with you now, I feel sorry for my past self, because I was missing out on what life is all about. Being with your true love, and living the days with gratitude, honesty, and joy. I’m one lucky person to have those elements in my life, and that’s all thanks to you, my gorgeous [INSERT GF NAME]. Happy Birthday!!!
- To my baby girl on her [AGE] birthday, It’s your special day, sweetheart! And I’m so so happy that I can be a part of it with you. [INSERT GF NAME] I feel so lucky and thankful that I get to be a part of your life because you are the #1 coolest, strongest, most beautiful, hard-working, smart, and funny person I know. To love you with all my heart is a privilege that I will never take lightly or for granted. You are my everything, [INSERT GF NAME], and I intend to make you happy for all your days. I love you! Happy Birthday!
- It’s the love of my life’s birthday! Happy birthday my gorgeous [INSERT GF NAME]! Today couldn’t be a more perfect day to celebrate the perfect person you are. Seriously, you’re so perfect to me. I’ve never met anyone like you, and I know I never will because you are 1 in a million [INSERT GF NAME]. I’ll spend every day of my life adoring you, and I can’t wait to make books and books full of memories together. I love every piece of you, forever and ever. Happy Birthday, baby!
- Happy Birthday my precious and dearest [INSERT GF NAME]! I truly am the luckiest person on this planet, and dare I say, the entirety of space and whatever else is out there. I can say that with every bit of confidence in me because I get to love, hold, laugh, and care for you every day, and to be able to do that with the most lovely and beautiful soul that’s ever been created, well, that’s as lucky and amazing as it gets. I love you with everything in me, and I always will. And I’m so excited to celebrate your birthday, [INSERT GF NAME].
- Who’s turning [AGE]? My fantastic and fabulous girlfriend of course! Happy Birthday, [INSERT GF NAME]! I can’t even find the perfect set of words to describe with every atom of my being how much you mean to me and the depths of my love for you. You’re my whole world, baby. And I want my world to be content, happy, safe, loved, and admired every day of the year. But ESPECIALLY on your birthday! So, let’s celebrate the incredible woman you are and make some memories. I love you, [INSERT GF NAME]!
Looking for even more birthday paragraphs for girlfriend with more romance? Check out these 60 Will Love You Always Lyrics, Quotes, Sayings!
Birthday Quotes to Girlfriend
These cutesy, clever, and sweet birthday quotes to girlfriend can be used in more ways than one! You can use them as Instagram Captions for that adorable birthday post you’re planning to make (Right?), you can surprise her throughout the day by sending her messages of birthday quotes to girlfriend, and you can really surprise her by putting these cute quotes on a Letter Board that she’ll totally love!
- “I have for the first time found what I can truly love. I have found you.” – Charlotte Bronte, “Jane Eyre”
- “I want you to continue being the absolute best part of my life.” – e.s.
- “If there’s one thing I am sure of, I am sure that you have always belonged with me.” – Akif Kichloo
- “Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to be able to look at someone and smile for no reason.” – Anonymous
- “She was forever unexpected, and I was drunk on that about her.” – Atticus
- “I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “She always had that look about her, that look of otherness, of eyes that see things much too far, and of thoughts that wander off the edge of the world.” – Jay Dee Mahs
- “I will love you and only you, even when I can’t see your face every day. I will be with you and only you, even when you can’t find anything to say.” – B.A. McRae
- “If I am anything, I am yours.” – Mark Anthony
- “A sunflower soul, with rock-n-roll eyes, curious thoughts, and a heart of surprise.” – Anonymous
- “If forever does exist, please let it be you …” – a.r.asher
- “My heart is, and always will be, yours.” – Jane Austen
- “And suddenly, all the love songs were about you.” – Anonymous
- “Between the seas, galaxies and moons, I was lucky I stepped on the same land, I dreamed under the same stars as you.” – Nighty Drunk Lovers
- “I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do.” – William C. Hannan
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking about you.” – Virginia Woolf
- “I want to hold your hand, laugh at your jokes, walk by your side, snuggle on the couch, look into your eyes, talk about whatever and kiss your lips every single day.” – Anonymous
- “My heart is so full of you, I can hardly call it my own.” – Liana Rădulescu
- “He looked at her the way she needed to be looked at. Like the whole world could crumble and he wouldn’t blink.” – Atticus
- “Do I love you? My god, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches.” – William Goldman, “The Princess Bride”
We hope you’ve found some real winners in these original birthday paragraphs for girlfriend, and even how to write your very own! These are tips that you can carry with you into your entire relationship, and we’ve got a feeling she’ll be awfully happy with that.
Feel the romance bug creeping up on you for more? Take the time to check out our 116 funny and cheesy pick-up lines; she’s bound to get a kick out of that!