They call it the holiday season, but let’s face it — Christmas is the biggie. While you’re out shopping for all the presents, you may have forgotten to send out that box of Christmas cards you picked up earlier this year. Rather than have the same Christmas greeting in every card, why not use one of these unique Christmas quotes and give everyone on your holiday list a thoughtful blessing or warm sentiment in your Christmas card message?
What do I write in a Christmas Card message?
- Sending you warmest holiday wishes. Merry Christmas!
- Seasons greetings on this merriest of Christmases!
- We hope you have a very merry Christmas and enjoy the warmth and magic of the holiday season.
- Wishing you peace, love, and all the joy of the Christmas season!
- Merry Christmas and may all your festivities be blessed.
- From our family to yours, we hope you have a very merry Christmas!
- Joyous yuletide and merry Christmas to you and yours.
- All I want for Christmas is you. Merry Christmas my love.
- We wish you a merry Christmas and the happiest of New Years!
- Wishing you wonderful Christmas and a blessed New Year.
- May this Christmas season bring you special moments and many happy memories.
- Keeping you in our hearts this holiday season, and for the year to come.
- ‘Tis the season to surround yourself with love, joy, and peace. Merry Christmas.
- Here’s hoping Santa brings you everything on your list this Christmas!
- May your Christmas be merry, jolly, and bright. Happy holidays!
- Having you in our family is the best Christmas gift we could ask for.
- Thinking of you with all the love I possess. Merry Christmas!
- Wishes of peace for your family this Christmas and throughout the New Year.
- Hoping you unwrap yourself the most joyful of Christmases!
- For those close and for those far away, we wish you and yours a very merry Christmas.
- We hope you feel the power of His love and the comfort of His peace as you celebrate the miracle of His birth on this special Christmas day.
- Enjoy the magic of this holiday season as you share the warmth of the Christmas spirit.
- May God’s love shine down upon you this blessed Christmas.
- Wishing you a Christmas that’s merry, bright, and full of holiday cheer!
- I couldn’t ask for a better Christmas gift than spending this holiday with you.
How to sign a Christmas Card
Whether you’re signing a Christmas card for a friend, family, or someone less well known, there are many approaches for your holiday salutation. Here are several ways to sign your name on a Christmas card that have always worked well for us.
- With warmth,
- Happy holidays!
- Love and merriment,
- From one Santa to another,
- May God bless you,
- Blessed wishes,
- Merry Ho Ho!
- With love,
- Wish you were here!
We hope these greetings for Christmas help you write the perfect Christmas card for that special person this holiday season. We also have more Christmas card messages, sayings, and blessings in our Christmas card greetings category. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
And if you’re looking for more Christmas ideas to go with your Christmas card messages, check out these fantastic articles by some fellow bloggers:
- 50+ Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Easy Christmas Crafts for Kids
- Christmas Craft Ideas from Dollar Tree
- 25 Easy Christmas Crafts for All Ages
- 25 Very Merry Christmas Crafts for Adults
- 100 Christmas Printables for Kids