Think of all the times you wondered “who love you”? You know the old adage, “he loves me, he loves me not” but what about the question: who are the ones who love you? That’s the question we help you to answer with this article all about love and affection.
In this article
Someone Who Love You Quotes
Is there someone who loves you? Sure there is! There is always someone who love you and you love that someone back. These are some quotes to send to those special someones who love you early.
- Live, laugh, and love with someone who loves you because life is full of wonder.
- I love being the special someone who loves you.
- Imma be the one who love you always.
- In this great big world, make sure you keep close someone who love you.
- When you feel that there’s no one to turn to, just remember there’s always someone who loves you.
Appreciate Those Who Love You Quotes
Never forget the ones who love you. Always know they have your back and be sure to appreciate those who love you. And you have their back, too, and now you can tell them using this these who love you quotes we’ve written and the ones we’ve gathered here.
- Appreciate those who love you. Serve those who need you. Forgive those who hurt you. Thank those who help you. –Nicky Gumbel
- Love those who appreciate you, and appreciate those who love you. -Connor Chalfant
- You must appreciate those who love you and understand that love can heal all wounds.
Quotes About Those Who Love You
We all know that those who love you will do anything for you, without condition. Sometimes we need a little spark to help us find the words to say I love you back to them and show them how much they truly mean to us.
- 32 If you love those who love you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them. 33 And if you do good to those who do good to you, what benefit is that to you? For even sinners do the same. 34 And if you lend to those from whom you expect to receive, what credit is that to you? Even sinners lend to sinners, to get back the same amount. 35 But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil. 36 Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful. -Luke 6:32-42 – English Standard Version Bible
- Take care to be kind to those who love you when all you have to offer is your love in return.
- Keep close those who love you unconditionally.
- Do not waste your time with people who are only committed to misunderstanding you. Instead keep your time free for moments with those who love you.
- Blest are those who love you. -Psalm 128
- Cherish those who love you, and cherish them before you get that phone call which changes your world and makes you regret not loving a little more.
- Hope always remains in the hearts of those who love you truly.
How to Spend Time with Those Who Love You
When you look back on your life, do you want to say “I wish I had spent more time with those who love me” or rather “I’m glad I did spend that time with them”? We all want to enjoy the moments we can when spending time with those who love us, and here are some ideas on how to make the most of your time together.
You don’t have to travel far to get away from it all. Find yourself a nice restaurant, a cozy hotel, and book you and your special someone a place nearby. Just remember, the first rule of Staycation is that just because you’re close by, you cannot think about home!
- Romantic Boat Ride
Got a lake nearby? How about a lazy river? Hire a charter boat or rent a two-seater kayak and enjoy a beautiful day on the water. Heading to Vegas? Don’t skip the romantic gondola rides at the Venetian hotel.
No, we’re not stuttering. What we mean is cooking together! Find a recipe you both enjoy and coordinate who does the shopping, who does the chopping, and who does the cleanup. Sitting down for a meal you created together is always a wonderful way to spend time with those who love you.
- Get out and Garden
Whether you have space in the back yard or just some spare room on the patio, growing plants together is a great way to share special moments with those who love you. If you want an extra gardening challenge, make it a romantic DIY project and build a raised garden bed from an old pallet together.
Long Distance Love Ideas for Those Who Love You
- Binge Watch a Series on Netflix (long-distance)
You know you’re both going to binge that corny romance show, so why not do it together? Or maybe you’re both into true-crime sagas. Either way, coordinate when you both watch the series and talk about it over the phone or facetime. Bonus points if you both count one-two-three and click the play button at the same time — how cute! And remember, no spoilers!
- Make the Same Recipe
Since you’re too far away to do co-cooking together, find a great recipe online and make it together — from a distance. Compare prices of the ingredients, and share what little tweaks you made to the recipe to individualize the meal. It’s a fun experiment to see how your tastes differ and where they’re the same!
- Digital Photo Frames
There are some pretty awesome digital photo frames around these days that allow other people to load photos with a username/password or even a specific email address. Sure, you can send photos by text, but there’s something cool about a random photo from your loved one popping up on your digital photo frame and it’ll spark a conversation about the picture, guaranteed.
- Make Your Love Letters into a Book
If you share loving emails or physical letters with those who love you, what better way to memorialize your courtship than by putting them in a hardcover binding like a real book. There are many services that will help you create a custom hardcover book of your love letters, or you can take it a step further and learn how to do DIY bookbinding yourself. What better way to show your love than a handmade book of your letters to one another?
- Share Your Daily Affirmations and Successes
If you start your day with affirmations, share them with those who love you. They’ll enjoy hearing the start to your day even when they’re far away. And don’t forget to share all your successes as well. Share those goals and accomplishments, no matter how small and those who love you will help you celebrate your successes.
There are so many ways to appreciate and reciprocate love with those who love you. We hope these prompts inspire you to share more those who love you quotes with the people in your life that mean the most to you.