Take your gratitude to the next level with these cute Thanksgiving captions for Instagram that will send thankful vibes right through the screen! Thanksgiving is a wholesome time for counting your blessings, sharing with others how much they mean to you, and spreading goodness and love.
And now, you can make posting on Instagram not only fun but embedded with gratitude when you match your adorable holiday photos and videos with one of our cute Thanksgiving captions for Instagram.
Get those thumbs, hashtags, and emojis ready, it’s time for Instagram caption hunting!
Cute Thanksgiving Captions for Instagram
Make your Thanksgiving even more basteful with these cute Thanksgiving captions for Instagram that you can use for Thanksgiving family captions, Thanksgiving pet captions, and Thanksgiving couple captions!
There is so much to be grateful for; add to the positivity floating around social media on the holidays by expressing your gratitude and tagging those you love!
Thanksgiving Family Captions
There’s nothing like family, and remember that friends can be family members too! Share the love with these heartfelt Thanksgiving family captions. Set that timer and bring on the group pics!
- “At the end of the day what really matters is that your loved ones are well, you’ve done your best, and that you’re thankful for all you have.” -Anonymous
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” -Marcel Proust
- “Friends ar the family you choose.” –Jess C Scott
- “To the people in my life who make me smile, support me, and bring me joy, a big thank you.” -Anonymous
- “As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” -John F. Kennedy
- “I don’t care about whose DNA has recombined with whose. When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching — they are your family. ” -Jim Butcher
- “I want to thank you for the profound joy I’ve had in the in the thought of you.” -Rosie Alison
- “That’s what people do who love you. They put their arms around you and love you when you’re not so lovable.” -Deb Caletti
- “You must remember, family is often born of blood, but it doesn’t depend on blood. Nor is it exclusive of friendship. Family members can be your best friends, you know. And best friends, whether or not they are related to you, can be your family.” -Trenton Lee Stewart
- “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.” -Germany Kent
Thanksgiving Pet Captions
What would we be without our fur babies? Stick one of these pur-fect Thanksgiving pet captions under your paw-dorable pet photo carousel!
- “Money can buy a lot of things, but it doesn’t wiggle its butt every time you come in the door!” -Anonymous (Dog)
- “What greater gift than the love of a cat.” -Charles Dickens (Cat)
- “A dog is grateful for what is, which I am finding to be the soundest kind of wisdom and very good theology.” -Carrie Newcomer (Dog)
- “Gratitude begins with cute whiskers and ends with a meow.” -Anonymous (Cat)
- “Thorns may hurt you, men desert you, sunlight turn to fog; but you’re never friendless ever, if you have a dog.” -Douglas Malloch (Dog)
- “Some angels choose fur instead of wings.” -Unknown (Dog & Cat)
- “I have lived with several Zen masters — all of them cats.” -Eckhart Tolle (Cat)
- “Happiness is a wagging tail.” -Unknown (Dog)
- “You see, sometimes in life, the best thing for all that ails you has fur and four legs.” -Mark J. Asher (Dog)
Thanksgiving Couple Captions
Show off your significant other with an adorable pic and lovely Thanksgiving couple captions that are romantic and loving quotes, lyrics, and poems.
- “Somehow I just can’t say enough how much I appreciate you being in the world.” -Mark Anthony
- “If we sat down and I read you a list of all the gratitude you have filled my life with, you and I would be the new definition of eternity.” -B.A. McRae
- “I still haven’t figured out how to sit across from you, and not be madly in love with everything you do.” -William C. Hannan
- “Darling, you are all I ever wanted love to be.” -e.s.
- “Thank you for being the person who understood me when no one else did. Thank you for keeping my trust when everyone else broke it. Thank you for making me laugh when no one could make me smile. Thank you for holding me while I cry when everyone else abandoned me. Thank you for being the one I fell in love with.” -.h
- “I appreciate you more because of the road I’ve traveled. My story brought me to you and I wouldn’t revise a word of my past if it led me anywhere but to your door.” -Aaron Polson
- “You say I’m your hero, but you are the one that saved me. If I ever lost you, I’d fall to my knees.” -Ben Platt, “Imagine”
- “Sitting next to you is like taking a sip of eternity, the sun, the stars, the sky never tasted so good.” -Christy Ann Martine
- “Babe, thank you for coming into my life. Thank you for making me smile like crazy. Thank you for making me happy.” -Unknown
- “My love, my gratitude for you has no end; just like our love story it goes on forever.” -B.A. McRae
- “I knew right away that you were it for me. There were no reservations or second thoughts. I saw you and in an instant knew in my bones, my soul had known your soul lifetimes ago.” -Beau Taplin
- “Anyway, the things is, what I really mean. Yours are the sweetest eyes I’ve ever seen.” -Elton John, “Your Song”
- “You are the type of person that makes forever feel too short.” -a.l
- “Give me a lifetime of promises and a world of dreams. Speak the language of love like you know what it means.” -Tina Turner, “The Best”
- “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known- and even that is an understatement.” -F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “I can’t imagine my life without you, I can’t imagine one night without you. If something happened, don’t know what I’d do. I can’t imagine my life without you.” -Ben Platt, “Imagine”
- “I waited for you my entire life and you were worth every minute.” -Mark Anthony
- “I cannot remember exactly the first time your soul whispered to mine, but I know you woke it. And it has never slept since.” -JmStorm
- “I hope you don’t mind, I hope you don’t mind that I put down in words. How wonderful life is, while you’re in the world.” -Elton John, “Your Song”
- “I want you to continue being the absolute best part of my life.” -e.s.
- “I just want to thank you, not for just being in my life and for sticking around, but for reminding me that even broken things can be loved.” -s.b
- “When I think of you, I think of kindness, wisdom, and love. Thanks for being you.” -Sam Crow
How Do You Express Gratitude on Instagram
Some of us wonder, how do you express gratitude on Instagram? No one wants to be perceived as being fake or copying and pasting; authenticity is the new beauty. So how do you go about showing your gratitude in a genuine way?
Firstly, you may be overthinking it a little, and we’re all guilty of that from time to time! Here are some quick tips on how do you express gratitude on Instagram:
- Speak from the heart: There’s nothing ingenuine about that!
- Express your gratitude for something specific: If you’re feeling overwhelmed by all your blessings, try picking out one that means a lot to you and expressing how much that blessing has changed/helped you in your life.
- Give a shout-out: Do you have a loved one that’s been going unnoticed? Give them a shout-out! Make a post with pictures and videos of your favorite memories with that person, and utilize the caption to acknowledge how special they are and how thankful you are for them.
- When in doubt, make a list: Go ahead and do a photo dump (up to 10 photos/videos) of the things you’re thankful for and list them in the caption. It’s pretty simple and easy to follow, and there’s cuteness in the simplicity!
- Short and simple is more than okay: Do you have a hard time putting your gratitude into words? Use one of our listed quotes and cute Thanksgiving captions for Instagram to assist you in putting your thankfulness into words!
Thanksgiving Instagram Challenge
Who doesn’t love a good Instagram Challenge? Especially when it’s incorporated with a lovely holiday like Thanksgiving!
Here’s how the Thanksgiving Instagram Challenge works: Every day from November 1st through Thanksgiving Day November 24, you post a picture of something in your life you’re grateful for and express that gratitude and reasoning in your caption! Not only are you exercising your gratitude muscle and boosting your serotonin levels, but you’re also promoting others to do the same; how wholesome is that! Use the hashtag #ThanksgivingInstagramChallenge and get your blessings on.
Thanksgiving Instagram Challenge Picture Ideas:
- Family group picture
- Individual family members
- Significant other
- Favorite spot in town
- A favorite cozy spot in your home
- Your favorite sweater
- A book you’re currently reading
- TV show/movie that brings you comfort
- A specific memory you have
- A new skill/hobby you’re enjoying
You can also pair up your posts with cute Thanksgiving captions for Instagram, double whammy!
Short Blessed Captions for Instagram
Keeping it short and simple can be a classy and witty way of expressing your gratitude, and these short blessed captions for Instagram display that perfectly! Sometimes less is more, and there’s plenty of room for emojis at the end of these captions!
- “In the words of Bruno Mars, #Blessed”
- “Sometimes the little things in life mean the most.” -Ellen Hopkins
- “My gratitude is overflowing, I am overwhelmingly grateful”
- “Express gratitude for the greatness of small things.” -Richie Norton
- “Every day, I find more reasons to be thankful”
- “There is nothing like being thankful.” -Lailah Gifty Akita
- “I’ll be counting my blessings forever”
- “Life is a collection of moments, we can hold on to the good, we can hold on to the bad. Today, let us cherish everything we had. Cheers to it all!” -Tiffany Stoffer
- “Can I get an Amen for all the blessings?!”
- “Every morning is a fresh start. Wake up with a thankful heart.” -Kristen Butler
- “We’re surrounded by blessings every day, I’ll never be finished counting them”
- “Appreciating what you have is the best cure for missing what you have lost.” -Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “When you make it a habit to speak your gratitude, it becomes marvelously addicting”
- “Gratitude is not just about being thankful for the good things in our life; it is about being thankful for everything in our life.” -Nadine Sadaka Boulos
- “Being thankful is a gift that is best said out loud and expressed often”
- “We are glad for all the good things God has done for us.” -Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Isn’t it beautiful that we can express gratitude with one another, and that in itself is another thing to be grateful for?”
- “Let gratitude’s light wake you up each day, and thankful hums and blessings tuck you into bed each night.” -B.A. McRae
- “The extent, to which you are happy, is in direct proportion to your recognition of what you have to be thankful.” -J.S. Felts
- “Be thankful for everything that happens in your life; it’s all an experience.” -Roy T. Bennett
Funny Turkey Captions for Instagram
Gobble gobble! Are you proud of your Thanksgiving dinner spread and want to show it off? Get your turkey and goofy on with these funny turkey captions for Instagram!
- “Bring on the gravy, it’s turkey time baby!”
- “The ham ain’t got stuffing on my turkey!”
- “This turkey told me to go pluck myself and astonished I replied: well isn’t that stuffing”
- “We’re all about that baste, ’bout that baste, no stuffing”
- “This is the year I quite overeating during the holidays; I’m going cold turkey”
- “Time to get totally basted!”
- “The secret key to a perfect Thanksgiving, you ask? Why, it’s the tur-key”
- “Pooooour some gravy on mmmeeee!”
- “Me and this turkey have one thing in common: we’re both bloated”
- “What’s your wishbone wish? I wished for the past 3,000 calories to disappear”
We’ve filled you up with a lot of gratitude; we hope you have room for Thanksgiving dinner! Remember, the true spirit of Thanksgiving is speaking from the heart and giving acknowledgment to the people and things in your life you are grateful for. Spread the love and blessings, and happy Thanksgiving!