One of the most beautiful things in this world is witnessing two people who love each other, coming together and making the ultimate commitment. And who doesn’t love dancing at a reception and guessing what flavor of cake is coming out?
That happy couple deserves an amazing and thoughtful card, and you can deliver the best inscription inside by browsing through these wedding congratulations messages and quotes.
Congratulations Message on Wedding
Of course, you want to pen something that expresses just how happy and excited you are for this newly married couple, and that’s why you’ve brought in some reinforcements! These congratulations messages on the wedding day will make your card shine and help you articulate the best wishes you want to give the couple.
- Having the honor of watching your love story develop into the beautiful fairy tale it is now has been one of the most cherishable things I’ve witnessed. I wish you both nothing but a world of happiness, together! Congratulations!
- Congrats newlyweds! Talk about the dream team! You two have always been so perfect for each other, and I couldn’t be happier to see you both so in love and paving the way for precious memories and moments to come.
- You both deserve the best, and now you’ve got it! May life grant you years upon years of fun, happiness, and good health. Now go celebrate the rest of your lives, together!
- Life will have plenty of plot twists, but seeing you two together and what a great pair you make I know you can get through anything and everything. Cheers to you both!
- The happiness you feel right now on your wedding day and with each other, every day from here on out make the conscious decision to show up every day for this version of yourselves. Show each other kindness, and unconditional love, and have some fun! Congratulations you happy couple!
- Happiness looks good on you guys! Congratulations on your big day and on the rest of your lives; let the memories roll on and the good times never stop!
- I’ve never seen such a perfect pair like you guys, you two are really made for one another. I wish you nothing but the coziest life together, and may you never stop feeling the exciting sparks of love that live between your souls.
- What a beautiful and remarkable day to celebrate the two of you and your beautiful love story, congratulations! This life that you’re building together is so wonderful, and you both truly deserve the best life together.
- I am so happy and touched to be a part of your big and special day. You hear about soul mates and whisk it off to movies and stories, but it’s so obvious when you see it for yourself in real life. The two of you were simply made for one another, and I’m so happy you found each other. Congrats!
- Congratulations to my favorite couple! Ecstatic doesn’t even cover how excited I am for you both; life awaits you, and I know it’s going to be a good one because you two are so awesome as individuals and even better together.
Wedding Quotes and Wishes
There are many famous thoughts and sentiments on love, and adding one on the tag of a wedding gift or inside your card will absolutely make the newlyweds in your life smile even bigger! Get ready for the lovey-dovey romance in these wedding quotes and wishes.
- “Happy marriages begin when we marry the ones we love, and they blossom when we love the ones we marry.” -Tom Mullen
- “Yours is the light by which my spirit’s born: yours is the darkness of my soul’s return—you are my sun, my moon, and all my stars.” -E.E. Cummings
- “A marriage is not a noun; it’s a verb. It isn’t something you get. It’s the way you love your partner every day.” -Barbara De Angelis
- “Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone–we find it with another.” -Thomas Merton
- “It is such a happiness when good people get together—and they always do.” -Jane Austen
- “Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet.” -Plato
- “Faith makes all things possible. Love makes all things easy.” -Dwight Moody
- “Let there be spaces in your togetherness, And let the winds of the heavens dance between you. Love one another but make not a bond of love: Let it be rather a moving sea between the shores of your souls.” -Kahlil Gibran
- “True love stories never have endings.” -Richard Bach
- “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” -David Viscott
- “Love recognizes no barriers, it jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination, full of hope.” -Maya Angelou
- “Where there is love there is life.” -Mahatma Gandhi
- “You don’t marry the person you can live with—you marry the person you can’t live without.” -Anonymous
- “Two souls with but a single thought; two hearts that beat as one.” -Friedrich Halm
- “What is Love? I have met in the streets a very poor young man who was in love. His hat was old, his coat worn, the water passed through his shoes and the stars through his soul.” -Victor Hugo
- “Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads, which sew people together through the years.” -Simone Signoret
- “Have a heart that never hardens, and a temper that never tires, and a touch that never hurts.” -Charles Dickens
- “There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage.” -Martin Luther
- “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.” -André Maurois
- “When you are loved, you can do anything in creation. When you are loved, there’s no need at all to understand what’s happening, because everything happens within you.” -Paulo Coelho
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” -Mignon McLaughlin
- “Marriages, like a garden, take time to grow. But the harvest is rich unto those who patiently and tenderly care for the ground.” -Darlene Schach
- “Love, having no geography, knows no boundaries.” -Truman Capote
- “One day, in your search for happiness, you discover a partner by your side, and you realize that your happiness has come to help you search.” -Robert Brault
- “A great marriage isn’t something that just happens; it’s something that must be created.” -Fawn Weaver
- “A good marriage is one which allows for change and growth in the individuals and in the way they express their love.” -Pearl S. Buck
- “Love is like a beautiful flower which I may not touch, but whose fragrance makes the garden a place of delight just the same.” -Helen Keller
- “Marriage is the highest state of friendship. If happy, it lessens our cares by dividing them, at the same time that it doubles our pleasures by mutual participation.” -Samuel Richardson
- “We’re all a little weird. And life is a little weird. And when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into mutually satisfying weirdness–and call it love–true love.” -Robert Fulghum
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” -When Harry Met Sally
- “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” -Diana, Princess of Wales
- “The highest happiness on earth is the happiness of marriage.” -William Lyon Phelps
- “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” -Paulo Coelho
- “It doesn’t matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.” -Good Will Hunting
- “Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other.” -Dalai Lama
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.” -Audrey Hepburn
- “A great marriage is not when the ‘perfect couple’ comes together. It is when an imperfect couple learns to enjoy their differences.” -Dave Meurer
- “All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.” -Ed Sheeran
- “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” -Dr. Seuss
- “It’s amazing how one day someone walks into your life, and suddenly, you can’t remember how you lived without them.” -Anurag Prakash Ray
Funny Wedding Quotes
Perhaps the couple’s wedding that you’re attending is more on the comedy side of the spectrum rather than mushy lovey poetry. These funny wedding quotes ought to do the trick!
- “We have a couple of rules in our relationship. The first rule is that I make her feel like she’s getting everything. The second rule is that I actually do let her have her way in everything. And, so far, it’s working.” -Justin Timberlake
- “The most important four words for a successful marriage: ‘I’ll do the dishes.'” -Anonymous
- “The first draft of my vows, which I wrote the day after we got engaged, clocked in at around 70 pages.” -Leslie Knope, Parks and Recreation
- “Spend a few minutes a day really listening to your spouse. No matter how stupid his problems sound to you.” -Megan Mullally
- “Look, you want to know what marriage is really like? Fine. You wake up, she’s there. You come back from work, she’s there. You fall asleep, she’s there. You eat dinner, she’s there. You know? I mean, I know that sounds like a bad thing, but it’s not.” -Ray, Everybody Loves Raymond
- “One of the keys to a successful marriage is separate bathrooms. When he enters my bathroom sometimes I’m like, ‘Why are you in here?’ And he’s like, ‘I live here. Can I enjoy my bathroom too?’” -Michelle Obama
- “To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the loving cup, whenever you’re wrong, admit it; whenever you’re right, shut up.” -Ogden Nash
- “Marriage is an alliance entered into by a man who can’t sleep with the window shut and a woman who can’t sleep with the window open.” -George Bernard Shaw
- “She’s your lobster. Come on, you guys. It’s a known fact that lobsters fall in love and mate for life. You can actually see old lobster couples, walking around their tank, you know, holding claws.” -Phoebe Buffay, Friends
- “I married for love, but the obvious side benefit of having someone around to find my glasses cannot be ignored.” -Cameron Esposito
- “Love, gratitude, compassion, because sometimes every man or every woman will drive their partner crazy.” -Goldie Hawn
- “Before you marry a person you should first make them use a computer with slow internet to see who they really are.” -Will Ferrell
- “My most brilliant achievement was my ability to persuade my wife to marry me.” -Winston Churchill
- “A man’s main job is to protect his woman from her desire to ‘get bangs’ every other month.” -Dax Shepard
- “Why buy the cow? Maybe because every day the cow asks you when you’re going to buy it. And you live in a really small apartment with the cow and you can’t avoid that question at all. Also, the cow is way better at arguing than you are … But for real, why buy the cow? Let’s be real. Why buy the cow? Because you love her. You really do.” –John Mullaney
- “By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you will be happy. If you get a bad one, you will be a philosopher.” -Socrates
- “We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.” -Henry Youngman
- “I love being married. It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.” -Rita Rudner
- “A good marriage is one where each partner secretly suspects they got the better deal.” -Anonymous
- “After about 15 years I finally figured out that she’s always right. So surprisingly we just stopped fighting after that.” -Barack Obama
How to Sign a Wedding Card
Time to wrap up your gifts and finish up your delightful card; here are some lovely sentimental ways on how to sign a wedding card that you’ll love just as much as the couple will.
- Wishing you many years of health and happiness,
- You two are the power couple the world needed, cheers to you both!,
- Congratulations! I’m so incredibly happy for you both,
- #1 fans of the world’s cutest newly married couple,
- With all the best of luck and lovely wishes,
- I love you both and wish you a lifetime of health and happiness,
Now that you have quality wedding congratulations messages material to work with to deliver the best card, you can get ready for all the fun that awaits as an honored guest on a wedding day!