Alright you fantastic bachelors and bachelorettes, we’ve got some pipping hot and chill questions for speed dating that you’ll LOVE.
Speed dating is a fun, inviting, and group environment way to get back into the dating pool and meet new and exciting people! It takes a bit of stepping outside your comfort zone, but that’s where all the adventure lives.
In this article, we’ll be sharing our Speed Dating Tips and excellent questions for speed dating that you can have in mind to help you along. And if someone seems pretty interesting, you can ask them on a date, and we’ve got the perfect set of first date questions and questions to get to know someone!
In this article
5 Best Speed Dating Tips
Speed dating is quite the adventure to embark on, and we totally understand that it comes with its nervous thoughts and anxiety. That’s natural, and we’ve got some great speed dating tips that can assist you in being comfortable with yourself and your environment.
- Positive/Light-Hearted Mindset: This is a really valuable tip in our speed dating tips, because before you can loosen up and be yourself to ask questions for speed dating, you need to feel in a positive/light-hearted mindset! You can do this by blasting some feel-good tunes while you’re getting ready, throwing on your favorite comedy TV show/movie for background noise while you’re doing your hair, or picking out your outfit. You may be surprised how this speed dating tips works wonders!
- Hype Yourself Up: Along with having a positive mindset before going into your speed dating event, you also want to hype yourself up! You’re the bomb diggity! Give yourself positive affirmations and messages before the event or even inside your head. Lovely words to yourself go a very long way.
- Invite a Friend to Come With: If this is your first speed dating event, or if you’ve had a poor experience before, it may help to ask a friend to come along! This can help you feel not so alone and that you have support in the room, which can help take the pressure off and to be yourself!
- Have Something Fun/Cozy To Do Afterward: Whether the speeding dating tips help and everything goes great, or you heard one too many “What’s your favorite color?” type questions, having a fun/cozy activity lined up after the event is one of our favorite speed dating tips. This can be a comfort throughout the event and something your mind can be at ease and look forward to afterward. Plus, you deserve a silly little treat after doing something so brave!
- Everyone is in the Same Boat: One of the most important tips we have in our list of speed dating tips, aside from being yourself, of course, is to remind yourself that everyone is in the same boat. Everyone is most likely experiencing some anxiety or insecurity, and everyone is trying their best to have a good time. So rest easy, you’re all going to do just fine!
50 Easy Questions for Speed Dating
Let’s kick off this lovely love speed dating adventure with our very own easy questions for speed dating!
What do we mean by ‘Easy Questions for Speed Dating?’ We mean questions that are not only easy to ask out loud in a group-like setting, or even potentially a loud setting, and questions that don’t cross any respect boundaries but allow you to get to know the person across from you. These Questions for Speed Dating are also not gender specific, so that anyone can use them!
So, without further delay, let’s get into these Speed Dating Questions!
- What’s the best dessert you’ve ever had?
- What’s currently a song you listen to on the loop?
- When was the last time you binge-watched something?
- TV shows or movies?
- Do you like to binge TV shows?
- What’s your favorite thing to nerd out on?
- What’s your go-to comfort snack?
- Are you a documentary person or a Docu-series person?
- What’s been your favorite vacation so far?
- If you were to change your name, what would it be?
- Can you share some of your hobbies with me?
- What’s your coffee/tea order?
- How would you describe your dream life?
- Does your family have any traditions that are unique?
- What’s a TV show you can watch from beginning to end over and over again and not get tired of it?
- Which color do you think best describes you and why?
- What’s a hill you’ll die on?
- If I asked you to recommend a TV show to me, what one would you suggest?
- What’s your favorite rom-com?
- Do you have any deal breakers?
- What was the last movie you saw in theaters?
- Is there something that really gets on your nerves?
- What was your favorite activity as a kid?
- If you could close your eyes, open them, and be somewhere, where would you want to be and why?
- Where was the farthest you’ve traveled?
- Do you have a celebrity couple that you admire?
- What’s your favorite thing to order at a diner?
- Do you have a big family or a small family?
- What’s the most exotic/interesting dish you’ve ever tried?
- If the weather is crumby and you don’t have plans, what do you do at home to pass the time and have a good night?
- What’s something you think your younger self would say to you?
- What’s a passion of yours?
- Can you recall the sweetest thing someone has said about you?
- What’s your go-to life advice?
- Do you have any pets?
- What’s your favorite outdoor activity?
- Are there any date locations that are an automatic no for you?
- What makes you happy?
- Dog person or Cat person?
- What’s one of your favorite things in the world?
- Is there something you wish you could experience again for the first time?
- Do you enjoy spending time outside?
- What’s your favorite movie you saw in theaters?
- Have you ever done something that was so out of your comfort zone you surprised yourself?
- Do your friends/family have any fun nicknames for you?
- What are your boundaries?
- Is there somewhere other than here that you’d like to live someday?
- What’s a scent that takes you back to a memory?
- Do you have any quotes memorized? If so, can you share it with me?
- If you could live in any country for a month, where would it be?
And there you have it, a great set of tools/Speed Dating Tips, as well as a fantastic set of Questions for Speed Dating that we sure hope make your experience even more fun and memorable.
Be sure to take a look at more of our 236 Perfect Questions to Get to Know Someone that you could also use for Questions for Speed Dating!
And remember, you’re awesome, you’ve got great Speed Dating tips you can utilize, and you’ve got this!
New to Speed Dating? Watch this video!
If you’ve never tried speed dating event and are wondering what to expect at the event (in addition to learning some questions for speed dating), be sure to watch this video from Book of Love Canada. Jen from Book of Love guides you through what to wear speed dating, what to expect speed dating, and more!