If you’re stuck for what to write on a thank you card, these awesome thank you card sayings might help get you started. We’ve put together a list of some of the best thank you card messages our writers have created and some of our favorite thank you quotes in this article.
What to Write in a Thank You Messages: Thank You Card Sayings
- I’m absolutely speechless! Thank you for the amazing gift!
- Your thoughtfulness is always appreciated.
- A single thank you couldn’t possibly express my appreciation. So here’s some more: Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!
- Thank you so much for all that you’ve done for us. We don’t know what we’d do without you.
- Thank you!!! You’re the best!
- Thanks so much for your gift and card. They truly brightened my day!
- How do you always know exactly what will make me smile? Thanks a million!
- You mean the world to me and your gift was a wonderful bonus. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- I’m so glad you could join us on our special day. Thank you all for coming.
- Please accept my sincere thanks for your kindness.
- Thank you for taking the time to find me such a thoughtful gift. I appreciate it more than you know.
- Each time I see your gift, I think of you. It’s truly a special reminder. Thank you for that.
- It never fails, you always surprise me every year with something more amazing than the last. Thank you!
- Words cannot express my gratitude. Please accept my utmost thanks.
- Your generosity is beyond compare and your kindness is immeasurable.
- It’s so wonderful to have truly caring people like you in my life. Thank you for being there for me.
- A simple thanks just isn’t enough, but it’s a start. Thank you so much!
- Thank you so much for being there when I needed you most.
- We are overjoyed that were able to attend and so thankful for your incredible gift.
- Opening that box and seeing your gift was so amazing! I still smile from ear to ear every time I see it.
- Thank you for all your help. I’m forever in your debt for all the help you gave me in my time of need.
How to sign thank you cards and letters with your thank you card sayings
Signing a thank you card or letter after you’ve added your thank you card sayings will depend on the recipient and the type of thank you message you’re writing. If it’s a
- Your thoughtfulness is always appreciated,
- With thanks,
- Thanks again!
- With love and thanks,
- You are so special to me,
- Yours always,
- My deepest thanks,
- Thank you for all you do,
Thank You Card Projects and Ideas for Thank You Gifts
If you’re looking for some thank you card projects and thank you gift ideas after writing your thank you card sayings, here are some links to awesome thank you card and gift articles from some of our fellow bloggers out there on the internet:
- Homemade thank you cards for kids to make
- 25 Creative & Unique Thank You Gifts
- 11 Thoughtful DIY Thank You Gifts
- 10 Great Thank You Card Ideas
- 46 Pun-Intended Thank You Gift Ideas
More thank you card sayings can be found in our “Thank You” category as well. Enjoy your card writing!