Palentines Day is a day for best friends to get together and celebrate the friendship they have with one another. Appropriately named Palentines day, it is a day to celebrate being pals.
Like Galentines Day, Palentines Day is celebrated on February 13th every year, except it’s not just for girls to celebrate their friendship with their best girlfriends. It’s a time for both guys and girls to celebrate this day with one another by honoring each other’s friendship.
To honor your BFF this Palentines Day, you can use one of these 30 best Palentines Day sayings in your social media post or Palentines Day card this year.
The 30 Best Palentines Day Sayings for Your BFF
- I’m so glad we’re best-teas. Happy Palentines Day!
- We mermaid to be best friends forever. Happy Palentines Day!
- One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. -Lucius Annaeus Seneca
- Words cannot espresso how glad I am that you’re my BFF. Happy Palentines Day!
- Best friends are hard to find because the very best one is already mine. Happy Palentines Day!
- A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself. Happy Palentines Day!
- Side by side or miles apart, friends are always close at heart. Happy Palentines Day!
- Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time. Happy Palentines Day!
- When I say I won’t tell anyone, my best friend doesn’t count. Happy Palentines Day!
- Happy Palentines Day to my partner in crime!
- “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” -Elbert Hubbard
- We’ve been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence. Happy Palentines Day!
- True friends don’t judge each other. They judge other people together.
- Our friendship is like a fine wine. It just gets better with age. Happy Palentines Day!
- A best friend is like a condom. They protect you when things get hard. Happy Palentines Day!
- Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. -Eleanor Roosevelt
- Love is beautiful, but friendship is better. Happy Palentines Day!
- Best friends are like bras — close to your heart and there to support you! Happy Palentines Day!
- Friendship is about finding people who are your kind of crazy. Thanks for being my kind of crazy. Happy Palentines Day!
- You’re more than a best friend. You’re like a sister. Happy Palentines Day!
- You’re more than a best friend. You’re like a brother. Happy Palentines Day!
- A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write them. Happy Palentines Day!
- “A friend knows the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory fails.” -Donna Roberts
- Real queens fix each other’s crowns. Thanks for always fixing mine. Happy Palentines Day!
- There’s nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate. Happy Palentines Day!
- “What draws people to be friends is that they see the same truth. They share it.” -C.S. Lewis
- A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face. Thank you for always seeing me for who I am. Happy Palentines Day!
- “Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.’” -C.S. Lewis
- On our worst behavior. #PalentinesDay2022 Happy Palentines Day!
- There are big ships and small ships. But the best ship is FRIENDSHIP! Happy Palentines Day!
- “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Hashtags to Use on Palentines Day
When making your social media post this Palentines Day, use one of these Palentines Day hashtags to make your post more memorable!
The History of Palentines Day and Why it is Celebrated
Palentines Day is for the best friends in your life. It originated as Galentines Day from a Parks and Recreation episode where ladies celebrate ladies by getting together on February 13th and enjoying a boozy brunch with one another while sharing mimosas, waffles, and laughs.
Because Galentines Day was only exclusive to girlfriends who left their men at home and spent the day with each other celebrating their friendship, it didn’t allow guys to do the same thing.
Thus, Palentines Day was born. It’s for guys and girls both to celebrate the friendships they have with their best guy and gal pals.
The beauty of Palentines Day is that it is non-binary. You don’t have to be of a specific sex or gender to partake in Palentines Day. All you need is your favorite booze, your favorite friends, and your favorite brunch food. You also don’t have to be single to celebrate Palentines Day.
When is Palentine’s Day Celebrated?
Palentine’s Day is observed on February 13 every year. You can leave your girl or guy at home on February 13th and get together with all of your friends, or just your best friend, to celebrate the friendship with one another.
How to Celebrate Palentines Day
Galentines Day is often celebrated with a boozy brunch at a local restaurant or a friend’s house, but Palentines Day doesn’t have to be celebrated just at brunch. You can do a variety of things to celebrate Palentines Day:
- Go to a sporting event
- Attend a concert
- See a movie
- Go ice skating
- Get coffee
- Get manicures or pedicures
- Go shopping
Palentines Day is a time to celebrate friendship. Whether you’re in a relationship or single, you can celebrate Palentines Day. It can be a day to get together with a group of friends and good conversation or just celebrate the day one-on-one with your BFF.
Don’t forget to share one of these 30 best Palentines Day sayings with your BFF to bring a smile to their face this Palentines Day.