St. Patrick’s Day is a fun, boozy holiday that you don’t have to be Irish to celebrate. It’s a great excuse to wear green and drink copious amounts of beer. While St. Patrick’s Day is often considered a fun holiday to celebrate, it has some deep spiritual roots that you might not be aware of.
So, whether it’s for an office party or a party at home with your friends, no St. Patrick’s Day is complete without one of these inspiring or funny St Patricks Day quotes.
48 Funny, Happy, and Inspiring St Patricks Day Quotes for Your St. Patricks Day Card, Caption, or Party
- “If you’re lucky enough to be Irish, you’re lucky enough!” – Irish Proverb
- Irish you a happy St. Patrick’s Day!
- Let’s get shamrocked.
- “Everybody is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day, but if your name is Eisenhower, you’ve got to wear something green to show it.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Here’s to good Irish friends. Never above you, never below you, always beside you!” – Irish Toast
- Eat, drink, and wear green.
- Who needs luck when you have friends like these?
- The leprechauns made me do it!
- When you run out of excuses, blame it on the leprechauns.
- I can’t keep calm, I’m IRISH!
- Kiss me, I’m Irish.
- “Imagine if we were all magical leprechauns, and every wish ever made on a four-leaf clover obliged us to help others obtain their wishes. Now imagine if people simply lived like this were true.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
- “St. Patrick’s Day is a day to celebrate our green heritage. The ancestry of Ireland. It is a day to celebrate what it means to be Irish and of Irish descent.” – Anthony T. Hicks
- “May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back.” – Irish Blessing
- “May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow. And may trouble avoid you wherever you go.” – Irish Blessing
- “For the whole world is Irish on the seventeenth o’ March!” – Thomas Augustine Daly
- Irish today, hungover tomorrow.
- If you’re not Irish today, then you’re the driver.
- I pinch back.
- “For each petal on the shamrock, this brings a wish your way: Good health, good luck, and happiness for today and every day.” – Irish Blessing
- “The list of Irish saints is past counting; but in it all, no other figure is so human, friendly, and lovable as St. Patrick.” – Stephen Gwynn
- “A good friend is like a four-leaf clover, hard to find and lucky to have.” – Irish Proverb
- “God created whiskey to keep the Irish from taking over the world.” – Kinky Friedman
- I can’t get “clover” you.
- Today we’re all Irish.
- Green is your color.
- “Never iron a four-leaf clover because you don’t want to press your luck.” -Unknown
- “What do you get when you cross poison ivy with a four-leaf clover? A rash of good luck.” -Unknown
- I’m feeling lucky.
- “The Lord opened the understanding of my unbelieving heart so that I should recall my sins.” -Saint Patrick
- “May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue you each morning and night.” -Irish Blessing
- Get your Irish on!
- Ready to shamrock and roll.
- May your luck be plenty and your beer green.
- Green is your color.
- Feeling a little green.
- It’s not easy being green.
- You don’t need luck when you have friends like these.
- Wearing green and ready to paddy.
- My coffee is Irish, too.
- I found my lucky charm when I found you.
- It’s green season.
- May your day be touched by some Irish luck.
- Lucky me, lucky you, lucky together.
- “To all the days here and after, may they be filled with fond memories, happiness, and laughter.” – Irish Toast
- “May your neighbors respect you, troubles neglect you, the angels protect you, and heaven accept you.” – Irish Blessing
- “May the Irish hills caress you. May her lakes and rivers bless you. May the luck of the Irish enfold you. May the blessings of St. Patrick behold you.” – Irish Blessing
- We make our own luck.
How to Sign a St. Patrick’s Day Card
If you’re giving a St. Patrick’s Day card to a friend, loved one, or coworker, it should be signed with a salutation that matches the card’s theme. This is a great way to add a final touch to the St. Patrick’s Day card you’re sending.
Here are some creative and unique ways to sign a St. Patrick’s Day card:
- Happy St. Patrick’s Day
- Irish I could be with you today
- Have a wonderful St. Patrick’s Day
- Lucky to have you in my life
- God’s blessings
- You’re my biggest blessing
- Seasons greenings
- Luck o’ the Irish
- Wishing you a pot of gold this St. Patrick’s Day
- Irish kisses and shamrock wishes
- Charmed to know you
- Warm St. Patrick’s Day wishes
St. Patrick’s Day Quotes and More
You don’t have to be Irish to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day. It’s a great holiday to reflect on friendships and blessings. Sending a card to a loved one on St. Patrick’s Day can remind them how much they are loved, especially on a holiday that doesn’t always see a lot of cards or flowers sent to one another.
Use this St. Patrick’s Day to tell your coworkers, friends, or loved ones just how much you appreciate them. It can be serious, funny, or flirty. (Be careful with sending a flirty message to a coworker! If you get in trouble, just blame it on the leprechauns.)
If you’re not throwing a party or sending someone flowers or a card, use one of these St. Patrick’s Day quotes on a social media post! They are perfect to use for a Facebook or Instagram post to commemorate the holiday.
When is St. Patrick’s Day?
St. Patrick’s Day is celebrated on March 17th every year. So make sure you have an inspiring or funny St. Patrick’s Day quote to use for your card, flowers, or party.
Check out more of our holiday quotes to get prepared to celebrate all of the upcoming holidays!