Whether you’re familiar with the classic Winnie the Pooh stories by AA Milne or know the bear from the Disney cartoons or the recent movie starring Ewan McGregor, one thing’s for sure — This fictional teddy bear and his group of friends warmed our hearts on more than one occasion. Due to their tight bond, we have learned to live by many cute Winnie the Pooh quotes about friendship. Pooh and his gang taught us valuable life lessons that we remember even as we reach adulthood.
Here are the best Winnie the Pooh quotes about friendship, love, and life in general.
Heartwarming Winnie the Pooh Friendship Quotes
- “One thing you should know, no matter where I go, we’ll always be together.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “She knew at once that, however big Tigger seemed to be, he wanted as much kindness as Roo.” –A.A. Milne
- “Forever isn’t long at all, Christopher, when I’m with you.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “The most important thing is, even when we’re apart, I’ll always be with you.” –Christopher Robin
- “A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “Any day spent with you is my favorite day.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “So, they went off together. But wherever they go, and whatever happens to them on the way, in that enchanted place on the top of the forest, a little boy and his bear will always be playing.” –A.A. Milne
- “You can’t stay in your corner of the forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “We didn’t realize we were making memories. We just knew we were having fun.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “It’s so much more friendly with two.” –Piglet
- “I’m never afraid with you.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “Do you think you could very kindly lean against me, ‘cos I keep pulling so hard that I fall over backwards.” –Christopher Robin
- “A friend is someone who helps you up when you’re down, and if they can’t, they lay down beside you and listen.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “Before beginning a hunt, it is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “It seemed they had always been, and would always be, friends. Time could change much, but not that.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “After all, one can’t complain. I have my friends.” –Eeyore
- “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “Here together, friends forever. Some things were just meant to be, and that’s you and me.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “Any day spent with you is my favorite day. So, today is my new favorite day.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “It isn’t much good having anything exciting if you can’t share it with somebody.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “Rivers know this: there is no hurry. We shall get there someday.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “It is always useful to know where a friend-and-relation is, whether you want him or whether you don’t.” –Rabbit
- “I think we dream so we don’t have to be apart for so long. If we’re in each other’s dreams, we can be together all the time.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “I’ve found somebody just like me. I thought I was the only one of them.” –Tigger
- “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like, ‘What about lunch?’” –Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh Quotes About Friendship and Love Conversations
1. Winnie the Pooh: What should happen if you forget about me?
Christopher Robin: Silly old bear, I won’t ever forget about you.
2. Piglet: We’ll be friends forever, won’t we, Pooh?
Winnie the Pooh: Even longer.
3. Piglet: How do you spell love?
Winnie the Pooh: You don’t spell it, you feel it.
4. Christopher Robin: Pooh, promise me you won’t forget about me, ever. Not even when I’m a hundred.
Winnie the Pooh: How old shall I be then?
Christopher Robin: Ninety-nine.
Winnie the Pooh: I promise
5. Piglet: Pooh!
Winnie the Pooh: Yes, Piglet?
Piglet: Nothing. (takes Pooh’s paw) I just wanted to be sure of you.
More Winnie the Pooh Quotes for Love and Life
- “I always get to where I’m going by walking away from where I have been.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “The things that make me different are the things that make me, me.” –Piglet
- “You’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” –Christopher Robin
- “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “Love is taking a few steps backward, maybe even more, to give way to the happiness of the person you love.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “If you live to be a hundred, I hope I live to be a hundred minus one day so that I never have to live a day without you.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “Sometimes, the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “A hug is always the right size.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “It never hurts to keep looking for sunshine.” –Eeyore
- “Nobody can be uncheered with a balloon.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “What I like doing best is nothing… It means just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.” –Christopher Robins
- “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” –Eeyore
- “It’s the best way to write poetry, letting things come.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “Just because an animal is large, it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want kindness.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “Bouncy or coffy, it’s all the same at the bottom of the river.” –Eeyore
- “If it’s not here, that means it’s out there.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “If the string breaks, then we try another piece of string.” –Owl
- “If people are upset because you’ve forgotten something, console them by letting them know you didn’t forget – you just weren’t remembering.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “When you are a bear of very little brain, and you think of things, you find sometimes that a thing which seemed very thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “When you go after honey with a balloon, the great thing is to not let the bees know you’re coming.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “Always watch where you are going. Otherwise, you may step on a piece of the forest that was left out by mistake.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “I’m not lost for I know where I am. But however, where I am may be lost.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “When you see someone putting on his Big Boots, you can be pretty sure that an adventure is going to happen.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “Those who are clever, who have a brain, never understand anything.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “They’re funny things, accidents. You never have them till you’re having them.” –Eeyore
- “What’s wrong with knowing what you know now and not knowing what you don’t know until later?” –Winnie the Pooh
- “What could be more important than a little something to eat?” –Winnie the Pooh
- “Yesterday, when it was tomorrow, it was too exciting a day for me.” –Winnie the Pooh
- “If possible, try to find a way to come downstairs that doesn’t involve going bump, bump, bump, on the back of your head.” –Winnie the Pooh
Winnie the Pooh Quotes Friendship, Sayings, and More
Pooh Bear is a classic character we want to be friends with for the rest of our lives. Pooh and his gang showed us how true friendship develops and lasts for a lifetime. With these Winnie the Pooh quotes about friendship, love, and life, we hope that you can be the best kind of friend to everyone!
Aside from these Winnie the Pooh quotes about friendship, make your friends feel special with more beautiful messages and sayings! Whether he’s a pal, or she’s a gal, we got your quotes covered and have your back! That’s what friends are for.